CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The victory the Uzumaki and Uchiha for some seconds, had come to believe they'd achieved, came to nought. Nought that is. Destruction. For as the giant spectral winged avatar of Sasuke Uchiha, cascaded through the exosphere the fulmination up at orbit, violently broke down like a collapsing star.

And it's convergence of energy, takes advantage of the Susano-o chakra in the fulmination, bringing them together into a huge yellow-purple hued destructive sphere of swirling energy; it's size being half of the moon.

Not hidden from their astounded gaze, the destructive sphere shot down into the exosphere like a shooting star.

" Come on! Give it a rest will ya " said Naruto. " It's closing in... "

Drawing closer to them, Susano-o recovered from it's descent and dodges to the left as if evading a bullet.

" It's unto us " Naruto says as the destructive sphere curves in mid air.

The Susano-o flaps it's wing's, unleashing a strong pressure of wind, the spectral warrior rockets back into orbit. As much as the Uchiha wanted to put an end to the destructive ball, he couldn't come up with any idea in that moment as the sphere followed closesly and dangerously behind them as the Susano-o flew off into space.

" Any ideas Naruto? " asked the Uchiha, " give me a second " replied the Jinchuriki.

" Why don't you employ your original plan, " suggested the fox, ' use the truth seeking balls? But that won't hold for long '

" Then make use of the Uchiha's abilities, " the fox said suggestively.

Having a clear and acute understanding of what Kurama was suggesting, Naruto turns his gaze forward. Naruto realizes they'd already flown past the moon, causing his brain cells to go into overdrive, he enhances his sight and his eyes glowed even brighter.

A few minute passed, and Sasuke began to grow impatient as the Susano-o flew across space without a definite goal in mind. Naruto noticed a frown mar the Uchiha's beautiful face, and though finding it comical, he could not bring himself to laugh.

" Hey Sasuke, we are in need of immense alacrity, so I need you to amp things up, " says Naruto sternly, " go on "

" We need to guide this exasperating gadfly of a problem into Mars, then we must seal it up with a– " " planetary devastation "

" Six paths, to be exact " said Naruto, " you might as well not be idle and assist " said Sasuke, " oh, I'm planning on that ".

The Susano-o increases in celerity, as it raced through space with a pair of massive chakra wings. As the Susano-o journeyed through outer space, at a great celerity; the giant avatar began to approach a hoard of meteorites sluggishly moving towards it.

" Sasuke? ", " don't you nag " retorts the rinnegan and eternal mangekyo Sharingan eyed Uchiha.

Sasuke manuevers through the hoard of meteorites, and escapes in seconds, unscathed with the Susano-o celerity unhindered, not too surprising, the destructive sphere manuevers as well, despite it's massive form.

" Sheesh so relentless " said Naruto.

After several minutes, the Susano-o plunges into Mars, and soon after flares up with fiery energy, mirroring a shooting star; through the red planet's sky, the Susano-o journeyed towards the north polar cap.

Closing in, Naruto observed and discovers the dry ice within the region, had begun to sublimate, a discovery which brought a smile to his face.

" Sasuke, I need you to dro– "...