CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

As drizzles cascades from the sky, thick blankets of nimbuses came and shroud the darkening evening sky; blue and silver lightnings flashed through the sky: Blinding the world with their dazzling ephemeral lights, which for a moment revealed the silhouette of a certain six foot man wearing a blue v neck and a knee length boxer shorts.

The ephemeral light, made a show of the man's shadow, casted upon the walls of an alley, from which a dark pair of eyes, hidden beneath a opened dark-blue umbrella. Observed the complex in which Sakura Haruno's apartment resides.

A copious saturnine breeze sweeps through the alley, and blows Uchiha Sasuke's long shoulder length hair back. Chakra, like unto electricity surges through his veins, a surge so powerful the Uchiha's slightly pale skin reddens for some seconds.

Then the surge went through his nervous system. And thus, both of his irises light up with the blood red illumination of his Mangekyo Sharingan; the patterns of his eyes bolder and brighter, like Naruto's.

Blood fills up, and sips out of his eyes, down his cheeks: seconds after the escape of blood from Sasuke's eyes, the nimbuses gave a loud thunderous cry, and then a shower from the heavens began. Whilst in that same moment, Sasuke's blood dries off against his cheeks.

Various numbers of chakra patterns occupying the complex,  revealed themselves to the Uchiha. But one in particular stood out. Not one. But two individuals, with an almost identical chakra pattern.

' this must have not been the best time ' Sasuke thought.

The red luminous mangekyo returns to black, as the Uchiha dropped his umbrella and leans against the wall of the alley. " I should wait " He said.

                              ★

' It should be somewhere here ' Konohamaru thought, re-entering Ino's bedroom.

The young Sarutobi quietly searched around, hoping to not make a sound, as he got on his knees and looked under Ino's bed.

" Where the heck is this damn key " He voiced, without thinking of repercussions.

" Why is there a human rat in my bedroom? "

Konohamaru froze, ceasing his search. ' Damn it ' He thought. With an apologetic smile, Konohamaru got back on his feet stepping back two feet from the bed. ' Just like big sis, Ino doesn't have the coolest temper. I should be careful to not upset her '.

" Did I wake you? Sorry, I shouldn't have been thinking out loud, " said Konohamaru.

Konohamaru hoping Ino would just  go back to sleep, watched as she starts sitting up. " Huh? Nope, " He says hurrying to her side and sitting down, holding her by the shoulders to stop her from continuing on with her action.

" You shouldn't be getting up, looking like this. Lie back down, and just take it easy, " " looking like what, ugly? " asked Ino somberly.

Konohamaru smiles. " You could never be considered ugly, even if you had broken eggs plastered all over your face, " He said.

Slowly Ino's saturnine mood began to lift, as she felt tempted to ask for an encore. The battle for an encore, lasted three seconds, before her temptation won her over.

" Can you say that again? ", " what. That you could never be considered ugly? " said Konohamaru.

" Tell me, what am I wearing " she asked. ' that's a strange question ' Konohamaru thought.

" A purple crop top, nothing unusual and a purple knee length skirt, with... white thread lines on each side of your skirt from the waist down ", " I don't know why you're asking. But, you need to rest " said Konohamaru slowly wiping away a makeup stain on the right side of Ino's face.