CHAPTER SIX

Dirt crunches beneath the soles of the Mizukage's footwear, whilst she trudged a foggy path. The mist, her village is well known for covered this area thickly, which was why she had chosen it.

Mei Terumi walked without fear of what might be lurking in the mist, she was not a woman who could easily be frightened. Though Mei could not forget that moment, in the battle of the Kages against the infamous fiend: Madara Uchiha.

Never had she once faced such an overwhelming power, Mei thought that would be her last battle, in that moment the Mizukage remembered feeling like every other weak ninja on the battlefield, but she reminded herself that she was a kage, responsible for the lives of her people and the prosperity of her village.

And now three years after the war, life had kept going and they could finally stare peace in the face, there have been some usurpers, but non posed a threat and were quickly discarded of.

' Almost there ' she thought.

Mei goes through hand seals for water style, and when she had met the requirements of seals. The Mizukage stretched her arms out unto both sides, and water manifests on either side like a thick rope. Mei manipulates the waters ahead of her, and causes them to clash and morph into a swirling force.

Mei Terumi brings her arms together, then claps her hands, thus the swirling mass of airborne water, disperses into the air, clearing the fog right after, till a clear path was formed before her; which leads to a small but adequately accommodative stone abode.

A house built brick by brick, and held together by all the strongest elements that were at her disposal. The house was built upon, a rocky foundation protruding out of the center of a river.

Mei approached the river, steps on the water and walks upon it's surface with chakra beneath her soles. Mei arrives before the building, a house without a visible means of entrance, or windows.

Mei places her palm upon the building, and thus a doorway appears, along with windows, that were sealed off by chakra and elemental mechanics. Mei proceeds into the house, and the doorway seals off behind her, excluding the windows.

Foggy fresh air rushes in, and fills the interior of the house. The miniature light of day, which had managed to penetrate the fogs shed light into the dark interior.

Her Jade eyes went towards the couch, then it flickers towards the fireplace which had lit up with fire, and she watched.

Whilst Mei stood her back to the sealed doorway, a man with jet-black hair walked into the living room through the Kitchen which it's entrance was to the right of the fire place.

The man appeared to be in his late twenties, a attractive abyss for eyes, donned in blue shorts, half naked with only an apron covering his upper body. The man came in with a bowl of steaming ramen, he walked over to the table at the center of the living room, whilst Mei was seated on the couch.

" Honey, you shouldn't focus on work too much. Put some food in your belly first, " the man would say.

And Mei with loads of paperwork at her side, would get up from the couch and walk over to the table, the man would bring a stool over and she would sit upon it. Taking up her chopsticks, she would have a taste of the noodles and it would feel like heaven in her mouth.

A little while into eating the meal, the man pecks her on the right cheek, and kiss her down to the side of her neck, his hand would snake around Mei Terumi's waist. Mei loving the touch, gets up and wraps her arms around the man's neck.

Right there and then, they would begin to kiss, a kiss that would lead them to the bedroom, and shut the door behind them. At that, all the images faded away, and Mei was brought back to reality.