CHAPTER NINE

The door into the office of the Mizukage bursts open, Mei Terumi comes walking through with an anxious expression marring her beautiful and fair face. Without a backwards glance, Mei slams the door close with a hand as she walked over to one of the purple couches in her office.

Mei Terumi sits down as fast as she could, then she dug her fingers into her hair, and thus grabs a fistful of it in her hands.

" I'm crazy, I shouldn't have gotten that close to him... Why couldn't he handle that level of proximity, has he never been with a woman? " said Mei, wondering what could have gotten into the blond, or what could have possessed her enough to get that close.

" It's highly unlikely girls wouldn't have made a pass at him in Konoha, but then why did I have to go and see him at that hour? ",

The more Mei Terumi thought about it, the more it didn't seem to make sense to her.

" This isn't good, the kid had barely just escaped being a minor, and now he's doing this?... "

Without desiring to, Mei finds her mind wandering back to their ten second lip to lip, and her heart beat quickens at the memory. Mei Terumi's right fingers went up and touched her lips, still feeling the lingering feeling of his lips on her's.

' Uzumaki Naruto, how dare you. Do you have any idea of what you have done. Does that kid have any idea of what he has incurred. ' she thought.

Mei Terumi doubted Naruto knew the gravity of what he'd done, and she hoped it was just a mere mistake on his part, and not some hubristic attempt at proving his masculinity.

The Mizukage conceives a thought, and with it she got up and went towards the wall of the room on the right, she touched a section of that wall and it opens up to reveal a small shelf like structure and upon the shelf are two separate shuki and a pair of Tokkuri.

Mei grabs hold of a Tokkuri and a shuki, then she walks back over to the couch. She places the shuki at the table before her, thus opens up the Tokkuri and pours the sake into the shuki till the wooden cup was filled to the brim.

Mei Terumi places the sake bottle down, picks up her shuki and halves the content down her throat till it burned. The Mizukage puts the shuki back down, and releases a breath she had been withholding.

' There's no way I'm keeping myself sane without some alcohol in my system ' she said.

" Tch, damn you Naruto Uzumaki ". . .

" Naruto look inside, there is something you must see " said Kurama.

Naruto since the departure of the fifth Mizukage, had turned his attention back to the scroll which laid open before him, with his arms resting on his thighs.

" Do you wish to reprimand me, for what I have done? ", " this takes precedence over what you have done, if you wish I shall address that subject, once you've observed all that your cultivation has wrought ".

Curious as to what the results of his cultivation could be, Naruto closes his eyes and dives into his inner sanctum; however what awaited the blond was unlike anything he'd ever seen.

Naruto found himself standing upon a glacier, and beyond him was a vast body of water with eight of his Nature type elemental releases taken form as cyclones upon the surface of the water, including light and shadow.

" Unbelievable, what is all this? " said Naruto in astonishment, " look up Naruto " said the fox.

Naruto's eyes went up, and at the sight of a Aurora painted sky, Naruto's eyes widen. Naruto's eyes were forced to widen more, when he notices Kurama floating in the sky with the Aurora's, half his body which had become more massive than when he had last seen the fox, had become golden white.