CHAPTER SEVEN

" Here is your key, " " thank you for your assistance Yumi chan " Naruto replied with a courteous smile.

Yumi a young brunette kunoichi, whom was still a year older than Naruto blushed at the blond's response before stepping aside for the blond who walked closer to the door before receiving the key Yumi was offering.

Sai and Kiba stood back watching the two, Sai and Kiba could not help themselves from being painfully aware of what was going on, Yumi had developed a crush on Uzumaki Naruto before their eyes.

' I know Naruto is a hero and all, but if he keeps this up, it might be difficult for him to actually get married to Hinata ' thought Kiba.

" Naruto you shouldn't sleep late, Hinata won't like it if she hears you didn't get any good night rest " Sai said, " yeah, you should take care of yourself. So your girlfriend won't have to worry " said Kiba backing Sai up.

Yumi's smile and blush falters hearing such vital piece of information, about Naruto's private life. A depressing detail. Naruto glanced at both Sai and Kiba with a casual smile, having gotten the hint of what they were trying to say.

" Well you're right, I should sleep as early as possible. Theirs a lot to do tomorrow. Once again thank you Yumi chan. Sai, Kiba, I'll see you in the morning " Naruto said.

' Don't worry guys, I will never betray Hinata ' Naruto thought.

Naruto unlocks the door into the private luxury room, which had been prepared for him. Yumi bows her head to Naruto,

" Good night, Naruto San " Yumi said before turning around and leaving.

" Yeah, good night " said Kiba.

Naruto nodded without opening his mouth to speak a word, Naruto walked into the room and closes the door behind him. Leaving the two shinobis outside, to ponder. After a few minutes of pondering, they turned and began to leave.

" I've thought deeply about it, and am convinced that Naruto's eyes have gotten somewhat brighter, don't you think? " Kiba asked, " is that all you noticed. You must not have been paying attention, if that was all you could pick up " Sai replied sternly whilst looking ahead.

Kiba stopped in the middle of the corridor in which Naruto's room door was located, Sai walked a few more centimeters ahead before stopping as well.

" He's personality has evolved " Kiba blurts. " I guess you're smarter than you look " Sai said.

Kiba frowns, " and this makes you a bit more smarter than me. Because I didn't suspect it until Naruto met up with us at the rendezvous spot, I however only confirmed it half an hour ago with his display of deference and gratitude towards the people of this village " Sai added.

" I know none of us are the same as we were three years ago, but this. I wasn't expecting Naruto to have grown so much, he seems so far away from us now. It's like i'm staring at a man, instead of the loud and knuckleheaded rival I knew, "

" Yeah... "

Sai proceeds forward without another word, and Kiba followed.

' I can see a new path opening up Naruto, and i'm starting to wonder how far you will go and will you ever return ' Sai thought...

Meanwhile, Naruto stood his back against the door, waiting for his friends to be gone. Once Naruto sensed they were no longer in the area, he wobbled forward and eventually fell down unto his left knee upon a white fur rug.

Naruto brought his hand to the middle of his chest, he groans with a pained expression as heat radiates off his body.

" Kurama, what's wrong with me? " He asked, " I'm not completely sure, but I think the six paths senjutsu chakra is consuming your own chakra the more you cultivate, to exert Dominion on your chakra network " said Kurama.