𝐱𝐢 | warrior, soldier

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ ✯ ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

EREN STOOD STILL as a board, gawking at the people who were supposed to be his friends transform into the one thing he had devoted himself to exterminate. He watches as the lighting storm grows bigger, stronger, blinding his eyesight.

In no time, he was pushed back by its might, almost falling off, if it weren't for his leg over the wall. His trembling body barely had the strength to hold on at the sight of the Titans. It was surreal.

Suddenly, a lighting bolt struck the Warriors from the sky. A new rush of energy injecting itself in Iris' veins, taking over her mind and body in a blink of time.

The Scouts attempted to fight the waves of burning steam but were soon sent flying away from the transforming Titans.

At last, in all their mighty presences, stood the Colossal and Armored Titans. The Colossal roars, sending powerful shakes to the wall and the trees from below. And just as Eren looses his grip and falls into the air, the Armored's rough hand takes hold of his body.

No one seemed to have noticed Ymir in her stretcher being blown out in the hot wind, except for Christa, who screamed her name out in worry. However, it was too late.

Ymir's unconscious body was trapped in the Colossal's fist, brought up to his mouth and thrown inside, sealing his teeth with a loud clamor. Christa's cries easily flew past the Titan's ears.

Taking their shock into advantage, the Armored Titan jumped off the wall, sliding down its tall structure with Eren in its fist. The young boy struggles in its hold, untamed and angry tears escaping his eyes.

It was then when he realized they had really crossed him.

An uprising of lighting strikes breaks out in the Armored's fist, as Eren escapes and emerges into the Attack Titan, his rage-full heart screaming, "Damn you! You, traitors!"

The Attack Titan's fist crashes against the Armored's face, doing little to no impact on its hardened skin. Both creatures broke into a fight, creating harsh tremors in the ground. Their roars echoing in the air.

Amidst their battle, the Scouts, in a haste to escape the blast of steam of the Colossal, hooked their wires to the side of the wall, analyzing their next move.

Then, Hanji's loud and steady voice yells, "Listen up, everybody! Prepare to attack! This is our chance to take the Colossal! Swarm the bastard!"

Following Hanji's orders, the Scouts swarmed the gigantic Titan, like flies, much too fast for it to strike them with its powerful and fire-blasting fist. The Scouts, no matter how fast they may be, were still no match to the hot steam emitting the Titan's body, letting loose their wires on its red flesh.

"What the hell?!" Hange exclaims, "Is he trying to vanish again?"

Armin shakes his head, "No. Something's off. Last time we saw him he vanished in a blink of an eye, but now, he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like crazy."

Something awoke inside of Armin. Out of curiosity, he shoots his hooks in the Colossal's body, but it couldn't fight back the blast of steam, returning back to its place. He turns to Hanji with worry.