Two Shy People Meeting!

We Open up in the School's Lunchroom where you were eating Lunch with your Best Friend Math as he noticed that you were acting very shy even for Today.

Math: Hey Anything wrong? You Know it's Usual for every girl to Look at you right?

Y/n: Y-Yeah... I Just Noticed that Well... I noticed A Few have gotten Wider.

Math: It's the 21st Century. That's A Problem. Hey!

Y/n: Yes?

Math: You Should talk to Mikuru!

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Mikuru? B-But She's so Beautiful and have you seen those Sexy outfits she always wears?

Math: Yeah, but that's because That Haruhi puts her in them, and besides she's as Shy as you are, Plus I know how you Like-

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yes, I Know... Okay I'll talk to her if you shut up...

Math: Will do.

Y/n: Okay... I can do this... No, I can't...!

Math: Yes, You can!

Y/n: No, I can't!!

Math: Look Who Did all of the things you had Done?

Y/n: Um... Me? I did them?

Math: Exactly! Now Look You're going to be A Man! Get up there! And Talk to that Chick!

Y/n: Y-Yes Sir!

You then got up and walked over with your lunch as The Aforementioned Mikuru was Just sitting at her Table already finishing her Lunch and is pretty Much still Hungry.

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hello Mikuru...

Mikuru: EEP! (Blushing) I-I mean Hi Y/n... Sorry you scared me...

 Sorry you scared me

Y/n: Oh It's Okay. Um, Mikuru? Are you Hungry?

Mikuru: (Blushing) Y-Yes... It's not enough anymore...

Y/n: Why?

Mikuru: Um... Haruhi had been Making the entire club Participate in Sumo...

Y/n: Why?

Mikuru: Some Guys in the Sumo Club Said Girls can't Sumo and she wants to Prove them all wrong. (Thoughts) I Swear she had been using her Goddess Powers to make us all Balloon Up. I hate to do it but I hate to disappoint anyone.

Y/n: Um... You wany My Lunch? I have A Burger and some Fries Left.

Mikuru: Thank you!

She then Began to Scarf down your entire meal as you Blushed, and she realized what she did and blushed as well.

Mikuru: (Blushing) I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have acted like that... It's so Unlady Like... A-At least I'm A Bit fuller Now...

Y/n: Well, That's Good. You Look really Good with all of that extra weight, Babe.

You Just realized what you Just said and you Immediately Blushed bright Pink before running off.

Y/n: I-I'MSORRYABOUTTHATIHOPEWESEEEACHOTHERAGAINSOMETIMESOONPLEASEFROGIVEWHATIJUSTSAID!

Mikuru Just Blushed and smiled slightly.

Mikuru: (Blushing) H-He's so Precious...