Too Full of Heart-filia!

We Open up with you walking through the City Streets Taking a Break from Your girls as Haruhi was being As Pushy as usual, Mikuru is being very much teased and groped, and Nagato is Just eating and Being Stoic.

Y/n: Oh, I swear Haruhi is doing some crazy things, but she won't admit it... Or she really knows it? She's so Freaking Ignorant about her own powers it's almost like she's Mentally filtering out anything about her being A God and any evidence. (Sigh) I need some Donuts to calm my Nerves... Oh, I'm sounding my mom's now...

You then walked into the Local Bakery where A Big blonde beauty was pretty Much Ordering all of the Donuts.

???: Oh, I'll Take 3 dozen Glazed, 2 dozen Eclair cream filled, 2 dozen sprinkled, 2 dozen Whole wheat, and another Dozen double glazed apple fritters-

Cashier: Ma'am! Ma'am! Ma'am! Can't you Just Order in advance?

???: Yeah, but I eat when I'm Stressed, and I am dealing with A Stupid Cat and A Flame head breaking into my Apartment! So, I need the freaking Donuts! Okay?

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hi Lucy?

Lucy: Hm? Oh Hi Y/n! Hehehe, Sorry about me taking up too Much room. I've been coming here A Lot. You can Guess Happy and Natsu of course.

 You can Guess Happy and Natsu of course

Lucy Heartfilia

Y/n: Um, Lucy, what did they do this time?

Lucy: (Sigh) They Literally had been breaking in my apartment all goddamn week and I am getting stressed out as Hell. Combined that Gray Stripping, Mirajane Forcing food down our Throats to "Be well fed for all quests", and what the hell else, I Literally Just Can't take it anymore. Sorry for laying all of that on you.

Y/n: Are you Good?

Lucy: Yeah.

Y/n: I Kind of wanted A Donut.

Lucy: Oh... You can have one of mine.

She then handed you A Chocolate Cake donut as you smiled and began eating it.

Y/n: (Muffled) Thank you Lucy!

Lucy: Yeah, I Just wish Donuts can solve all of my Problems.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Lucy: Let me tell you, With My Constant gain in size and weight I have been breaking everything in my apartment making me pay for everything, and on top of me constantly spending more money on food and Bigger Cute clothes, Like Cute skirts, Tank tops, Belts, and even Little Bows, I am running out of money for the rent. I would like to move out soon, but I have nowhere to go.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Well Lucy you can always stay at my Place?

Lucy: Really? You mean it Y/n?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, Sure, what are friends for you know?

Lucy: Oh, Thank you Y/n! I really appreciate it! You're the best!

She then Began Hugging you as you were Trapped in between her Pudgy arms and huge melons as you just kept on trying not to have A Blushing death or even A Nosebleed.

Y/n: (Blushing) T-Thank you Lucy... You can let go of me now Please...

Lucy: Hm? Oh No Please have another Donut. You deserve it!

She then Feeds you Another Cake donut as she smiled.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hm, I Guess I have Lucy as another Roommate now. Hopefully Haruhi will keep her hands off of her and her Melons.