Juvia: A Tsunami of Fun!

Soon After you had Moved Lucy into your Home so she wouldn't have to Pay Rent, Chaos Started again with Haruhi immediately beginning to Fondle and Squeeze Lucy's Huge Melons, as she nearly unleashed her keys on her, and you just went to take A Bath.

You set up A Bath in the dark with Plenty of candlelight, and even An Avocado Mask as you just smiled.

Y/n: Ah... Now this is Just Nice... Even Shy guys like me need to relax...

You then Began to Relax when suddenly the Bathtub then Began to shake and shiver but suddenly stopped you.

Y/n: Huh? Okay.

You then Began to relax again as it then began to shake and vibrate again, but you Just Ignored it. You continued Ignoring it when suddenly the Water Began to shake, shift, and Take form as suddenly A Girl with Blue Hair appeared being made out of the water!

Juvia: JUVI! Y/n Juvia is here to pleasure you! Juvia realizes that you Love Large women, so Juvia has become your type! Are you Happy with Juvia, Y/n Darling?

Juvia Lockster

You were Just squished up against the side of the Tub as You were Blushing even through the Avocado Mask.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yes, I like Juvia, you're looking very Good...

Juvia: JUVI!! Juvia Loves you so Much Y/n-San! Juvia will even get Bigger if you please!

Y/n: (Blushing) Um, It's Okay...

Juvia: Aww, Juvia loves your Modesty! You're so Modest Darling! Juvia wanted to make this make special entrance for you, and It worked! You Don't have to worry about Juvia's living quarters because Juvia will stay in your room, and we will Cuddle and Maybe one day Get Married and have Children~! Oh, we could have A Fat and Happy Family, with A Daughter Just like me~ OOOH! Juvia is getting so excited thinking about it~!

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Yeah, Sure...

Juvia: Oh, Darling your so Cute~! Can we Just spend the time together and Just Take A Bath together?

Y/n: Oh, Sure.

Juvia: JUVI!

She then Just smiled as she continued Hugging you and you were trying to find A Way to Just Take A Freaking Bath in Peace. But this is Nice though.