Final Fat-ansy: Leblanc's Enviousness!

After Meeting all of the girls you unexpectedly Gained 4 New girls for your growing Harem and you were pretty much surprised, to say the least. As you were taking A Train Back home the Train was Robbed, and you were Kidnapped to see An Old Enemy.

The enemy was A Woman named Leblanc and to be Absolutely Honest she can easily be forgotten because she doesn't really stand out all of that much, so she sought out to change that.

Y/n: (Blushing) U-Um Leblanc...?

Leblanc: Hahahaha! Yes, My Old Foe Look Upon my Size and I am the Biggest Grandest woman in the World, and Trust me it was no easy task as I had to eat day in and Day out for 2 straight years, but my Body is Perfect proof of it! So, Behold!

Y/n: Um... Leblanc...

Leblanc: Yes?

Y/n: You're not the Biggest.

Leblanc: HUH!? I-I Mean Of course but I am clearly the second-

Y/n: No. No, You're not really.

Leblanc: Then I am the Third-

Y/n: Probably not. You're Probably not in the top Three.

Leblanc: W-Well Who Cares? I-I Mean I have spent so Much time Eating and Putting on Weight that it Just seems to be Completely Natural to me. Like Breathing Air. They Must have been trying so hard and so desperately Just to even try to match up to me. I-

Y/n: Actually No. The Truth is they really didn't even try. You see Lulu Even-

Leblanc: NO! STOP THAT! SHAME ON YOU! DESTORY HOPES ONE MORE TIME AND YOU ARE OUT! OKAY!? OUT! I WILL NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF DESTRUCTION OF MY HOPES HERE AND NOW!

Y/n: Geez... Sorry... I Just wanted to be Nice and tell you the Truth so I can be Honest...

Leblanc: (Sigh) Okay I'm sorry.

Y/n: Would you say what you are sorry for?

Leblanc: I am sorry for yelling at you. Look the Truth is I feel Like Nobody ever pays attention to me and instead Pays Attention to those other girls Like Lulu, Pain, Rikku, or Yuna. I'm Mostly and Afterthought especially as A Villian.

Y/n: Really? That's all? Sometimes... I feel Like I'm nothing too...

Leblanc: You? No Way! I mean You're all cute, and Precious, and so Cuddle-able. Like A Kitten who Just took its first Bath. (Blushing) Now Saying that I Just said You were Cute... I would Hold my head in shame by My arms are too Fat to reach...

Y/n: (Blushing) Personally... I think you're really big... If that makes you feel any better...

Leblanc: Aww, Thank you Y/n. So...

Y/n: So?

Leblanc: Would you like to go on A Date? Don't worry about food I have People who can steal that.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Wow... I really Must be A Casanova...