Final Fat-Ansy: A Letter from an Old Friend!

We Open up at the House where you were Looking over A Letter sent from An Old Friend from A Group you had met A While Ago, and Of course, Haruhi Pulled it out of your Hands.

Haruhi: What's this?

Y/n: H-Hey!

Haruhi: Hm? Oh, this is A Love Letter! Oh, You're A Real Casanova!

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No I'm not! It's from A Friend...

Haruhi: Well, you better see them anyway.

Y/n: Why?

Haruhi: Because they Love you~

Y/n: (Blushing) S-Shut up!

Haruhi: Okay then but please come with some new women if they fall for you~

Y/n: I-I can't believe you won't shut up!

Haruhi: Aww, So Cute~

She then walked off and you got Packed and prepared to leave when you heard some Screams.

Lucy: KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAH! H-Haruhi! Get your Mits off my Chest!

Y/n: (Sigh) After this...

Later at A Place Far away...

There were two women who were pretty Much discussing about your Arrival since they helped send the Letter and of course it consisted of A Thief and A Former Mage turned Gun-Slinger.

Rikku: Oh, I can't Believe it! Y/n is showing up! It's literally been 2 Years! Now I would be Worried about being out of Shape or anything but thankfully after two years of Constant Testing on Myself I have Perfected my Potion.

Yuna: Oh of course Rikku it feels very Good to drink! I never really felt skinnier in my Life, and I know I'll be looking Good for Y/n! Too be honest 2 Years ago I was always too Shy to talk to him Much less admit my feelings but Trust me when I s...

Yuna: Oh of course Rikku it feels very Good to drink! I never really felt skinnier in my Life, and I know I'll be looking Good for Y/n! Too be honest 2 Years ago I was always too Shy to talk to him Much less admit my feelings but Trust me when I say Thanks for teaching me for being Confident because now I am going to get that Man.

Rikku: Hm, I don't know. I can see A Love Handle showing.

Yuna: W-What!? Q-Quickly give me another. Potion!

Rikku: Calm down! Geez with how Much my Potion has been going around I need to buy more Ingredients to make it in Bulk. It's that Popular, I Guess.

Yuna: Good now Hand my A Potion!

What they didn't notice was you just standing there, Blushing and Smiling.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-You Know I'm Just standing here for like 5 Minutes right...?

Rikku: Oh My God it's Y/n!

Yuna: EEP! I-I mean Hey Y/n! How are you doing? (Thoughts) Don't act shy! Admit your feelings damnit!

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-You two are Looking good...

Rikku; Really? Oh Well I did Jump A Couple of Cup sizes of course. I'm not the young girl I used to be.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah you two are Look... Um... W-Well fed...

Yuna: Oh Of course not, No. We've been trying Potions to drop the weight. I'm As Skinny as ever!

Y/n: A-And?

Rikku: Well, it took me A While to perfect before. Before that It was A Fattening Potion which I tested on myself.

Y/n: (Blushing) T-That explains it...

Rikku: Explains what?

Y/n: (Blushing) N-Nothing...

Rikku: Hmm............. Okay! Yuna is there anything you wanted to say to him?

Yuna: Well... To be Honest... Y/n... I really, really, really Like you and I never got the chance to tell you, so I made myself all confident and strong so You can Love me!

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Wow, Okay...

Yuna: Great! Now Give me A Hug!

Y/n: (Blushing) I-I'm not sure if I-

Yuna: I said A Hug Little Man. Now.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah! S-Sure!

You then Hugged Yuna's Fat as she smiled, and Rikku then Hugged you from Behind.

Rikku: Aww, here you go Handsome~! You Know you only gotten cuter after 2 Years~

Y/n: (Blushing) T-Thank you Rikku...

Rikku: You Know I can name some other women Who would Love to Confess to you. Like Paine, and Lulu. Oh, I can't wait to see them again, and You're coming with us!

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Okay... (Thoughts) This Might be A Longer Trip than I actually Thoughts.