Melancholic Confessions!

You had soon Taken the Ladies back home for the Impromptu Celebration Party for the Woman can do Sumo Victory Party and of course, they were A Little Surprised by how big the doors were and how Spacious everything was for such A Normal sized home.

Haruhi: Wow, Your Parents Must be some real Fatties to need this Much space Huh, Y/n~?

Y/n: Actually Yes. My Moms are currently out of town participating in A Major country-wide eating contest, so they won't be here for A While.

Haruhi: Oh. Didn't expect that. But where are the Snacks? We're Starving!

Nagato: I could eat.

Mikuru: (Blushing) I-I don't want to Intrude But... I would Like something to eat as well...

Y/n: Oh Okay. Um... Let me think.

You then Checked the Cabinets and nothing.

Y/n: (Sigh) Of course Mom and Momma would leave me with no Food... At least they gave me Money...

You then Of course Ordered A Bunch of Reall Big Pizza's for the girls and now you were all eating Pizza while you were Playing Video Games. You then felt some Fat smush Up against you as Haruhi smiled.

Haruhi: Hi~

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hello Haruhi...

Haruhi: You Know I think You're really Cute~

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah You too- WOAH!

Haruhi then Began squishing you under her Huge Belly as she smiled.

Haruhi: I Really Like you Y/n-San~ I want you to be my Boyfriend~

Y/n: (Blushing) R-Really...? I-

Haruhi: Oh, It's not Just me~ Mikuru! Nagato! Tell him how you feel!

Nagato then Blushed and smiled slightly.

Nagato: (Blushing) I... Feel Like That I really Like you, and I wish to do romantic stuff with you.

Mikuru: (Blushing) I-I really Like you and I don't feel like I'm not good enough for you...

Haruhi: Aw Come on Mikuru!

Mikuru: KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

She then Began to Grab Mikuru's Ample Boobs and Began fondling and squeezing them!

Haruhi: You can get Bigger yes, but with milkers Like these You're Perfect~! Face it Y/n! You have A Harem Now!

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh Wow... 

You Just had A Little Nosebleed when thinking about it, and Haruhi smiled knowing she made you do so, and plans to do much more in the Future.