The Sumo Contest!

We Open up on the Next Day at School Because right now it was Now the Sumo Bout between the SOS Brigade and the School's Male Sumo Club and the girls Pretty Much shocked them with how they had gotten so Huge and so Fast. Which made you wonder.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Is she really A God Like me? Can I finally relate to someone about my Strange Powers? I don't think so. She seems very much Adamant she doesn't have Powers. So, she doesn't have those or she's just really stubborn.

You were Invited by Haruhi for "Moral support" but you were Just Shy and Blushing to see the Three huge women in Skintight suits and Mawashi belts, but you would do it for them because You're Just a Good person.

1st Match...

Haruhi being the Brigade Captain was set up first and she smiled taking deep breaths from her Arduous walk over Just smiling.

Haruhi: Huff! Hehehe! I'll show you Women can Sumo and Kick your Butts at it!

Haruhi easily took the Win with her Massive Size difference and no Matter how Much her Opponent can try and grab her belt and push her back she clearly made up the weight difference and used her sheer mass and Force to Push Him over.

Haruhi: Yes! In Your Face! Girls Rock! Oh You too Y/n! You're one of us Girls!

Y/n: Um... Thanks, I Guess... (Thoughts) Am I Just A Friend to them? I Mean I like them but... Do they Like me? Or did she say that because I'm on her Team as Support and she's trying to include me?

2nd Match...

Nagato was facing off against the biggest Sumo Club member and her Immobile body cannot be Moved no matter how he Pushed so she stood there Like A Strong concrete wall with some Cheese Stains still Left over, as she won By Tiring him out.

Haruhi: WOO! Amazing Job Nagato!! That's another one for us Gals!!

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah Great Job Nagato-San...

Nagato then suddenly felt A Light tinge of Pink to her Cheeks as she smiled.

Nagato: (Blushing) Thank you Y/n-San.

Final Match...

It was Mikuru Vs the Sumo Club Captain and Victory was Just in Sight! Mikuru Just had to beat him. She was Sweating and Was very Much Nervous, as she squared up against the Man and she immediately began Losing ground as her feet slid against the ground and she is about to Lose when suddenly...

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Mikuru! D-Don't give up! I-I believe in you! Okay!

When Mikuru heard that she had Suddenly Unknowingly gotten herself A Second wind wanting to make you Like her and the fact you believed in her made her want to Prove you right. She then Unknowingly slammed the Guy off of the ring and as soon as she realized she did so she smiled slightly while Blushing.

Haruhi: YES! We did it!! We're the Winners! Girls can't do Sumo My ass! We beat you and your sorry Asses! Victory Party at Y/n's House!

Y/n: Oh Yeah, I- Wait What?

Haruhi: We're having the Victory Party at your House and You're going to Provide us all of the snacks! It's Only Customary of course.

Y/n: O-Oh Geez...