The Cutest Flower girl and A Big Beautiful Brawler!

Soon after Bringing Leblanc back Home which you had to explain to the Others that she's not A Threat and she's Just staying here and is A Part of the Harem, you began walking into town when you soon came across One of the Seedier Parts where you see A Woman selling Flowers.

???: Flowers? I have Beautiful Flowers. Only 9,000 Yen.

Random Person: 2,000 Yen for only A Single flower? That's A Discounted Price?

???: Well I need to keep myself Fed and My Food Budget keeps increasing.

Random Person: So you can get Fatter?

???: Well I don't see it that way so No.

Y/n: Hey Aerith, I'll buy A Flower.

Aerith: (Blushing) H-Hi Y/n-San... This Ones on the House...

 This Ones on the House

Aerith Gainsborough

Y/n: Oh, Thank you... You Look... as Fluffy as ever...

Aerith: Hm? (Blushing) Oh Yeah, I Guess the Gains in Gainsborough doesn't mean nothing.

Y/n: Oh Yeah, True.

Aerith: Um...

Y/n: Y-Yes?

Aerith: (Blushing) W-Would you like to go somewhere for Some drinks?

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh... Um... Sure...

Aerith: (Blushing) O-Okay! T-Thank you! Just follow me.

Y/n: Okay.

You had soon followed her to the Nearby Tavern the 7th Heaven, which is A Place you Obviously recognized due to the Busty Bartender who runs the Place and kicks the ass of anyone who makes A Disruption. She can be Scary but cute at the same time.

Aerith: (Blushing) Sweetie I'm Home!

Tifa: Oh, hey Baby cakes! I'm Just training! Oh, and I see you Brought A Guest, How Nice!

Tifa Lockhart

Y/n: Sweetie? Baby Cakes? Did you two-?

Tifa: Hell Yeah! I confessed To Aerith and it was so cute how she reacted!

Aerith: (Blushing) I nearly passed out...

Tifa: Yeah, but it was super cute! Now I'm Training to make sure I Can Protect her!

Y/n: R-Really? What's your Training regimen?

Tifa: Oh, It's Plenty of Calorie and Protein Rich Foods, Plenty of Kicks and Punches, and then Some Booze to calm myself down.

Y/n: But-

Tifa: Now I know I can't Really Kick much right now, but I Know I can't Be Pushed out of any Ring. I'm Hoping to enter the Sumo Ring when that comes up. I Know No one can beat me, with my years of Training, and Experience!

Y/n: R-Really?

Tifa Just smiled and began squeezing her Boobs.

Tifa: Yeah, I mean Look at these Pecs? They're Massive!

Aerith: (Blushing) T-Tifa Please don't do that... I get so shy about that...

Tifa: Hey you have an impressive set of Knockers yourself!

Aerith: (Blushing) T-Thank you Tifa...

Y/n: Aww, so Cute!

They Both Just smiled and began thinking.

Aerith/Tifa: (Thoughts) You're so Cute Y/n! We would Love to have you Be a Part in your Relationship.

They Just Blush as you Smiled Being Oblivious to what is going on.