Final Fat-Ansy: Paine is so Freaking Cool!

Soon After Adding Yuna and Rikku to Your Party (Get the reference?) You had all Moved on to find Paine and of course, you had all found her but Now Rikku and Yuna cannot shut up all about her.

Rikku: Isn't Paine Just so cool?

Yuna: Really? I was thinking that too!

Rikku: Really? She's so cool! I mean she wears all of that Leather and carries that huge sword she always Carries! It's A Real Buster Blade!

Yuna: Yeah, I Know! She's so cool!

Rikku: Yeah! I mean I can only carry Potions and take down robots and you can Only Summon spells and Shoot guns, but She can slash things and everything she can slash! it's so cool! She's so Cool!

Yuna: Yeah, and do you ever notice that she never really Talks?

Rikku: I Know! The Fact she never Talks makes her so cool! She's Like so badass she never needs quips, and one lines to look cool!

Yuna: I Know! She's so cool!

Paine: (Thoughts) The Reason why I never speak is because I always have food in My Mouth. I wish they would Just shut up already. I appreciate being called cool, but they speak about it so Much it's nauseating at this Point. Now I could stop eating and just tell them... But no, I rather keep eating. It's Much more Enjoyable.

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Hello Paine

She then Noticed you as she stopped eating and Began speaking.

Paine: Hello Y/n.

Rikku/Yuna: SO COOL!

Y/n: (Blushing) You look very Nice...

Paine: Really? Do you think I Look good with all of this weight?

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Well... You Look Cool, I Guess.

Paine: Oh, Thank you. I Know you would want to see some Sword Tricks or whatever, but I Lost my sword somewhere in my Rolls. Sorry.

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No It's fine. You're pretty cool without it anyway. You Always did Look like A Super cool apocalyptic Warrior.

Paine: (Blushing) Oh. Thanks. I really appreciate it. You're pretty cool yourself.

Rikku/Yuna: SO CUTE!

Paine: Ugh. I swear you two.

She Just stuffed An Eclair in her Mouth Just to avoid Talking to them as she Smiled at you and sent you A Wink Making You Blush.

Y/n: (Thoughts/Blushing) W-Wow, she really is cool and Cute...