A Kleptomaniac Ninja and A Y/n-Fetish!

You were still staying at the 7th Heaven Bar where you had gotten drunk off your Ass because Tifa Insisted you could handle A Raspberry Schnaps, but you really couldn't. You were A Lightweight to be honest.

Y/n: Oh Wow, Y-You know You Aerith You're Beautiful...

Aerith: (Blushing) Y-You really think so?

Y/n: Yeah, I mean Look at you! You're Adorable in that innocent Kind of sense! You're like A Baby that needs Protection! You're too Pure!

Aerith: (Blushing) Oh Thank you...

Y/n: Hey Tifa! A-Another Hic Vodka!

Tifa: Yeah, I think you had enough.

Y/n: No, That's never enough! L-Look at you! You know!

Tifa took A Deep breath and just tried to smile.

Tifa: You're Lucky I love you too Much to Hit you.

Y/n: Yeah! Hic, Y-You Know! I Love you too! Y-You have always been so Sexy, but I was always too shy to Admit it, Hic... A-Aerith too, You Know? Hic!

Aerith: (Blushing) Is he Serious?

Tifa: Yep, Baby Cakes, I know for sure he's serious. I've seen so Many drunk People that I know they always tell the Truth.

Aerith: (Blushing) Oh My!

Tifa: Yeah, Oh Wonder if Yuffie is here right now. She would have so Much fun with this.

???: That I am!

Tifa: Yuffie!? We're you stealing my Booze again!?

Yuffie: Um... No. I was... I got Nothing. I'm Just a Kleptomaniac. Hehehe! My Bad!

 Hehehe! My Bad!

Yuffie Kisaragi

Y/n: H-Hey Yuffie! Hic, Y-You're here! Great! Um... Hic, You're Kind of Hot...

Yuffie: Oh Really?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I mean, hic, Y-You Got A Real Problem but that makes you Kind of sexy, In A- Uh, Hic, Mysterious way...

Yuffie: Oh Really? See Tifa. Being A Thief apparently makes me sexy.

Tifa Just rolls her eyes as you Just continued being drunk.

Y/n: I-I mean Hic, you don't have Much of A Chest compared to Aerith or Tifa, but You have Hips that don't Lie, and You can't change that... N-Now, hic, Give me A Hug!

You then Hugged Yuffie wrapping your arms around her Gut as Yuffie was Taken a Little back by Surprise, as you drunkenly smiled.

Y/n: Ah, So, Hic, Soft~

Meanwhile...

Another Woman you know who actually A Huge Crush on you had was shoveling A Huge Burger in her Mouth as she was angrily telling herself about how she found out what Kind of girls you Like.

That is of course Jessie Rasberry.

Jessie: I still can't get over how Y/n constantly shameless flirts with that Fat Flower girl. Who knew if he had that side to him? Who knew he was A Chubby chaser... Or Chubby is An Understatement, and Not Y/n needs to catch anybody. Anybody with eyes would Instantly go to him. And I Don't Judge him! He has A Fat fetish No Problem! Just makes my Job easier Ladies! I'll Just make myself the Biggest Lady he's ever seen because I have A Y/n Fetish! So! Whatever! It! TAKES!

 And I Don't Judge him! He has A Fat fetish No Problem! Just makes my Job easier Ladies! I'll Just make myself the Biggest Lady he's ever seen because I have A Y/n Fetish! So! Whatever! It! TAKES!

Jessie Rasberry