The Unknown Soldier: Jessie Rasberry!

Soon after your drunken Binge which was not helped by Yuffie constantly pouring more Booze into your Mouth with Tifa unable to really stop her. You had soon woken up to A Horrible Hangover, as you Just tried to maintain composure.

Y/n: Ugh... W-Why is everything so Bright, and So Loud...?

Yuffie: Aww, It's Okay! Want more Booze?

Y/n: NO! PLEASE DON'T!

Tifa: YUFFIE! STOP FEEDING HIM MY BOOZE! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Yuffie: No, I don't. I found it so It's Mine.

Tifa: No, It's Not!!

Yuffie: Hm, Well I do what I want. It Makes me Sexy~!

Y/n: I don't remember saying that...

Yuffie: Yeah, but Booze makes you speak the Truth! Now Want anything to eat?

Tifa: Hey I ask that question! Y/n do you want anything to eat?

Y/n: Mmm... Cake Please? I don't know I Just need something filling.

Aerith: Oh Cake! I'm good at that! Just give me A Few Minutes.

Just then the Doors Slammed Open as suddenly you were Grabbed and Swung around.

Y/n: Ooh, I think I'm going to be Sick...

Jessie: Y/n! I'm finally here for you! I'm Finally your Type!

Y/n: Oh Hey Jessie...

Yuffie: Who?

Jessie: (Deadpan Stare) I'm Jessie.

Yuffie: Never heard of you.

Jessie: (Deadpan Stare) I literally almost died saving everyone.

Yuffie: Yeah, I don't remember.

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh don't Mind her, she's Not very Good at Paying attention...

Jessie: Oh Well Thankfully for her she won't remember the Concussions I'll give her.

Tifa: Hey what Happened your Armor?

Jessie: I see you have finally Noticed. I had to have my Armor Refitted for my new Ample chest (Possibly with A New Stretchy Metal By the way) because I am now the biggest woman here!

Yuffie: No, You're not.

Aerith: Yes, You Might be A Little bigger than me but Tifa obviously outweighs you by A Lot.

Jessie: Well I'll choose to Ignore that and Hold to my smug sense of superiority!

Everyone else Just had A Sweat drop Moment as you tried to talk to her.

Y/n: Um, Jessie?

Jessie: Yes?

Y/n: I... Um... Jessie I understand That Not many People know you but... I-I Know you and isn't that enough?

Jessie Just took A Deep breath sighed and then Hugged you into her chest while she Kissed you on the Cheek.

Jessie: You're Lucky You're so Cute~

Yuffie: Really? Tifa and Aerith were thinking the same thing!

Tifa: YUFFIE!

Aerith: (Blushing) O-Oh My...

Yuffie: Hey I Like him too. No shame in that.

Y/n: (Steaming Pink Face Blushing) Ooooooooooh... I really am A Casanova... God Damnit... Ah Geez...