Chapter 1

The art is mine

3rd person pov

"Leave no stone unturned" ordered Megatron as he stood on top of the demolished autobot base. "Master, look who we found. Pulled from the wreckage of his ship, Wheeljack" said Starscream as he gestured behind him and moved to one side to show the injured autobot as he grunted in pain.

"So one survived, take our 'guest' back to the citadel for questioning. Back to Darkmount." Said Megatron as he turned to a massive structure made from the Omega Lock, still with only one arm from his battle with Optimus. "This is the dawning of a new age my leige, the raine of Megatron" said Starscream, slightly below Megatron on the mountain of wreckage.

"You do have a way with words Starscream. Make haste and unearth the autobot corpses" said Megatron as he looked down upon the fiery destroyed base. The vehicons and insecticons got to work moving through debris to find them as the autobot leader was trapped below, barely hanging onto life, close to becoming one with the all spark as his autobots and their human charges were scattered across the country.

The vehicons brought forth arachnid, who was trapped in an insecticon stasis pod and the forge of solus prime. "The forge of solus prime, how is it that you have managed to materialized that yet not the remains of one single autobot?!" Megatron shouted after landing in front of them. "Answer your lord and master, where are their bodies?" Yelled Starscream, sharing his leaders frustrations.

Below the ruined base a young autobot poked his helm through a solid rock to make sure the coast was clear. Before dragging his critically injured leader though the same solid rock and leaned him against the cave wall. "Your hurt, but you probably look way worse than you feel" said Smokescreen. Optimus grunted as he turned his helm to face Smokescreen "no don't move or talk just power down, get your strength back, I got you covered" said Smokescreen as he laid a comforting servo on Optimus's chassis.

"The autobots clearly ground bridged from their base before it was destroyed, they could be anywhere" said Megatron as he and Starscream walked away from the wreckage. "We must initiate global surveillance my lord. Send search and destroy teams to every sector of this planet" said Starscream. "Soundwave monitor every Earth transmittion for any sign of autobot communication, with each other or with their human counterparts." Said Megatron "master" said Starscream as he stopped walking and looked to the horizon, Megatron stopped alongside him.

Helicopters, tanks, and armoued vehicles lined the desert as they approached Darkmount. Starscream groaned "foolish humans, I shall deploy the armada" "that won't be necessary Starscream, not when we can engage our enemy, with new found might" said Megatron as he turned towards Darkmount. Where the mounted fusion cannon's sit on each corner. One of them aimed at the humans approaching and powered up.

Megatron smirked as the cannon fired, missing its target but began to pull all the vehicles around it into the beam, it imploded then exploded. Blasting the threat away; The town of Jasper Nevada lay in ruin as Darkmount stood ominously along the horizon. The town seemingly had no hope of ever supporting life again.

Tanks, helicopters, and armored vehicles lay mangled from the blast of the fusion cannon. Megatron sat on his throne with a new arm attached "a new power dominates your world any further attempts to attack me will be met with even greater force. Your leaders should be advised that my fusion cannon's possess enough fire power to decimate any densely populated area of my choosing. I would in all likelyhood set sights on your nations capital" said Megatron on a call with Agent Fowler.

"Point taken now what do you want from us" said Agent Fowler "nothing Agent Fowler the decepticons mean no harm to humanity. We merely desire a place to call home" "no offence Megatron but I'm having a tough time swallowing all this, since you seem so bent on plastering humankind under molten steel." Said Agent Fowler and he slammed his fist on his desk.