Chapter 2

"Lord Megatron" Shockwave said as he bowed his helm. "Shockwave this is quite an unexpected turn. I thought you perished on Cybertron" said Megatron as he looked back at Starscream with anger in his tone.

"Yes yes as did we all" said Starscream with a nervous chuckle at the end of his sentence. "Megatron, I'm going to take this to the armory" "very well Echo, oh have you met Shockwave, he is my top scientist" said Megatron gesturing towards him.

"I don't believe I have, hello Shockwave my designation is Echostrike, but you can call me Echo. If you ever need any help in your lab or with any project let me know. I am no expert but I do enjoy the sciences" I said with an outstretched servo.

He shook my servo "I shall keep that in mind with any future projects" said Shockwave. I nodded my helm and walked out of the room and towards the armory. I placed the armor in one of the relic containment pods and walked out to find Shockwave, Soundwave, Knockout, Megatron and Starscream walking down the corridor towards me.

"The apex armor is secure" I said "excellent Echo, follow us to the control room" said Megatron as he walked past me. I followed behind him walking beside Shockwave as we made our way to the control room. Starscream made his way to the control panel and began typing something.

"So tell me everything I missed, cause clearly it was a lot" I said. "Well we have had quite the journey here on this little rock, battling autobots, reuniting with some while losing a good amount of our numbers, defeating Unicron" "whoa whoa wait what! You guys defeated Unicron" I said interrupting Knockout in complete shock.

"No it wasn't all us, Lord Megatron and the autobots did that" said Knockout. "Ok so you teamed up with the autobots to defeat Unicron, wow that sounds like a crazy-" I was interrupted by Starscream "Lord Megatron I have found something of great interest" he was leaning against the console.

"An autobot" he moved to the side gesturing to the screen where something was dancing on it, it had a black thing on its helm. It looked like an organic creature from this planet. 'Weird but cute' I thought as Knockout laughed at the thing, then stiffened up and stood at attention.

"Wait what it was just here, surely one of you saw it" "Starscream you would do well to take a cue from Soundwave on occasion and keep things to yourself" said Megatron with an annoyed tone in his voice. Starscream turned back to the monitor and mumbled something as he got rid of the dancing thing.

"Lord Megatron" said Shockwave as he turned to face him "surely our autobot prisoner is of better source of information then this primitive data net" said Shockwave. "Wait we have an autobot on board" I said kind of under my breath "I will have you know Shockwave that I have been grinding Wheeljack down for days, if he knew anything he would have spilled it by now" said Starscream as he turned back to us.

"Again some prove to be better at holding their tounges then others" "wait Wheeljack, I know him. We were good friends before my creators shuttled me off world, maybe I can help" I said. "Really Echo, Starscream take Echo down to the holding cell and see if she can uncover anything new that our autobot 'guest' might know" said Megatron.

"Very well master, come along Echo" said Starscream as he walked past us and I followed him out of the room. When we got to the holding cell two vehicons are standing outside, guarding the doors. "Maybe it would be best if I go in alone," I said turning back to Starscream.

He grumbled "fine but come back to the control room when you are done" he said as he turned around and walked back. I approached the door and walked inside where Wheejack was hanging by his servos.

"For the last time Screamer I don't know where they-" he stopped as he looked up to see me standing there. "Echo" he said "hey" I said "if you promise not to do anything I can let you down from there, give your arms a rest" I said as Wheeljacks optics widened "I would appreciate that kid" he said.