Chapter 10

This chapter will be slight shorter than the others, sorry 😣. The art is not mine! I just changed the color. Her roar sounds like Toothless.
___________________________________________

I slowly regained consciousness and found myself underneath a great amount of metal, I looked around for a way out. When I looked down at my body I yelled in surprise, but it sounded more like a roar.

I looked at myself in complete shock, I was a predacon. I had actual paws unlike King who just had claws, dark blue armored plates along my arms and just behind my shoulder plate. My armor was mostly light blue and light grey and I had a long whip like tail.

I couldn't spread my wings because of the metal surrounding me but I could tell they were a beautiful blue. I heard some movement around the front of the cavern and I slowly started to crawl my way thought the debris and towards the sound.

I almost made it out when I got stuck and I could see Shockwave, I tried to wiggle free and I made a noise of slight panic. Shockwave came over and slowly approached me "easy predacon, do not move. I will cut you free" he said as he slowly and cautiously approached me.

'He doesn't know it's me. Oh no everyone must think I'm one with the all spark. Oh Primus King must be devastated' I thought as Shockwave got me free. I wiggled out of the mangled mess and sat down I front of him, 'how can I let him know it's me' I thought as he began to examine me.

My optics go wide 'my scar' I thought as I looked down at my chassis and saw it was still visible. Shockwave was at my tail end and I fliped around and looked him in the optic, I sat down and lifted my helm to show him my chassis.

"Echo" he said in a surprised tone, I looked down at him and made a little noise as I nodded my helm. "I am unsure of how this could have happened, but I believe it has something to to with the cybernuclaic acid and synthetic energon" he said as he placed a servo against my muzzle.

I heard his comm go off and he awnsered it "it is true my liege, project predacon has been rendered null and void" he turned towards me "at least I have been unable to recover any beast forms, thought there is something you must behold for yourself" said Shockwave as he hung up.

I heard a ground bridge open and two pairs of ped steps "what is this?" I heard Starscream say as he and the other bot looked at the mangled mess of metal before them. "Live cybertronian cybermatter, not unlike that which was once existing upon our primeval home world." Said Shockwave as he walked out from behind a rock, I stayed behind the rock unsure of how Starscream and I am assuming Megatron would react to me in my new form.

"All that which engendered my citadel here on Earth. The result of the explosion?" Asked Megatron 'so I was right' I thought. "Indeed, but the cybernuclaic acid alone could not account for these cyberforms. All possible logic points to the presence of one unexpected variable, synthetic energon" said Shockwave as he gestured to the destroyed cubes of energon.
Shockwave lowered his arm and looked at me "there is one more thing that has been created as a result from the explosion" said Shockwave as he moved to the side, signalling me to come forward. Once I was in full light of everyone I looked at them both and they had shocked expressions of their faceplates.

"I thought you said you couldn't recover any of your pets" said Starscream. I growled at him, baring my fangs "this is no ordinary predacon Starscream" said Shockwave as he put a servo on my shoulder plate. I turned to him and stopped growling "this is Echostrike. The precise reason for the change is unknown but it has something to do with the explosion."

"Echo, if that is truly you then you already know how to transform. Do so" said Megatron, I tried but I physically couldn't. I looked at Shockwave with sad optics and a small wine and I leaned my helm down against his side.