Chapter 3

Everyone had a look of fear and shock on their faceplates, I gasped "is that" I began "a predacon they, they've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history" interrupted Starscream. "Indeed, but the specimen you see before you was bred in the laboratory. Cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on Cybertron" said Shockwave as he pet the predacons helm.

"Whoa, he's huge. Was this an average size for them?" I asked as I slowly approached Shockwave and the predacon. My wings went down slightly to not seem like I was challenging him.

It's a seeker thing where when you want to challenge another you raise your wings to assert your dominance and to make yourself look bigger. Its also a way to help find a mate as well, bigger mechs have a greater chance of being chosen by femmes.

"Yes, this size was considered normal for them, but this is one of the bigger specimens," said Shockwave and he moved away from the predacon, and stood beside Megatron giving me room to examine him. "Wow, incredible" I said as I hovered my servo over his muzzle, letting him decide if I was allowed to touch him.

He lent forward letting my servo touch his muzzle. I began to pet around his muzzle and faceplate, I made my way beside him to pet behind his helm right behind the left side of his jaw.

His helm went up, his optics closed and his wings went slightly up and he began to make a low purr. A smile crept its way onto my faceplate as I continued, until someone cleared their throat pipes and grabbed my attention.

Everyone was looking at me, I stopped and stepped back from the predacon. He shook his helm and made a whining noise and nudged me with his helm wanting me to continue. I hugged his helm quick and gave him a good scratch before letting go and backing away beside Megatron.

"A sample of energon, from Wheeljack spilled during the autobots failed interrogation" said Shockwave holding up a small vile of energon to the predacon and he scanned it. I had a look of concern on my faceplate while Megatron smirked "let the hunt begin" he said as the predacon took flight and roared into the sunset.

"Wow a living predacon, I never thought I would ever see one" I said "Echo, since the predacon seems to like you Shockwave and I have agreed to let you take command of it and take care of its every need" said Megatron.

I was in shock "really you would trust me with something like this" I said "of course, I think of you as my niece and there is no one I trust more with this" said Megatron as he put a servo on my shoulder plate. "Thank you, I won't let you down" I said as I gave him a quick hug.

"Does this mean I get to call you Uncle Megatron now?" I asked as I let him go and with a small smirk on my faceplate. "Don't push it" he said as he shoved me away a bit. As everyone left the throne room I stayed and waited for the predacon to return.

~ Time skip ~

It was getting late and I was starting to get a bit sleepy, as I leaned against one of the pillars I felt my optics getting heavier. I closed my optics for a moment until I heard the sound of wings approaching. My optics shot open and my helm moved to see the predacon approaching, but he looked hurt.

"Oh no" I said as I got ready for him to land. Once he landed he folded his wings in and laid down I rushed over and lifted his helm and placed it on my lap as I sat down on my knees in front of him. "Hey hun what happened" I said as I patted his helm to hopefully help sooth him.

He whined a little in pain, I put two of my digits against my comm "Knockout I need some help the predacons hurt, we're in the throne room" "on my way" he said. The predacon began to whine again "shh hun its ok, Knockout is going to make the pain go away" I said holding his helm close as a sort of hug.