Chapter 7

A little spice in this one~

I felt Predaking get up and I heard the door open, it was a very short recharge so something was up. I got up and stretched, following him outside where I found Megatron holding the fossil and petting his helm.

I growled at him as I got irritated, I instantly stopped 'where did that come from' I thought as I walked up to them. "You preformed well, this will be a splendid contribution to the spawning of your predacon brethren" "afternoon Predaking, Megatron" I said as I nodded my helm.

Predaking moved away from Megatron and nuzzled me with his helm, I scratched behind his jaw and his helm went up as he began to purr. I saw Knockout walk up behind Megatron "my leige we've located another one of Shockwave's Predacon energy signatures, weak but steady" said Knockout as he walked pasted me and joined beside Megatron.

"Excellent. Knockout do not return empty handed" said Megatron as he turned around to face Knockout. "Moi? Don't know the meaning of the word" said Knockout as he put a servo over his chassis, I stopped petting Predaking and he shook his helm as Starscream came up them.

"Isn't empty handed two words?" He said with his servos behind his back "you would know or did your missing armor turn up" said Knockout as he got right in Starscreams faceplate. "Why you wheel bound-" "Starscream you have failed me enough for one day, assume the task of monitoring for predacon energy signatures at once!" Said Megatron.

"Yes my leige" said Starscream as he bowed his helm, then he walked towards me and Predaking. "I'm sure you'll find the gigs as exhilarating as I did Screamer" said Knockout, Starscream growled. "Shockwave has initiated the cloning process with the specimens gathered thus far, the predacon currently among us will be the first of a new wave of beast machine super soldiers" said Megatron.

"Megatron could I visit Shockwaves off site laboratory" I asked as Megatron turned to me "I don't see why not Echo, of course" my optics got wide with excitement. I turned to Predaking "ok I need you to be good until I get back ok" I said as I rubbed his faceplate. "Starscream assume command of...Predaking until Echo returns" said Megatron as me and Starscream turned to him in Shock.

"Predaking? Is that what we are calling it now" said Starscream with irritation and his arms crossed "yes it is, I think it's a great designation for him. He's one of the bigger Predacons and he's the first of his kind so he'll have to teach the new generation how this world works" I said with my servos on my hips.

"Come Echo, Shockwave is waiting" said Megatron as he began to walk away toward the entrance of the Nemesis. I turned back towards Predaking "please don't offline Starscream, I know he can be mean but please don't" I said as I hugged his helm one last time before I jogged after Megatron and Knockout.

We walked into Soundwaves work station and he turned around almost tiredly. "Hey Soundwave you ok? You look tired, have you been getting enough recharge?" I asked, worried about him. He displayed two pictures on his visor 😊👍 and nodded his helm, I didn't really believe him as I gave him a side eyed look.

"Send Knockout to the coordinates of the newest predacon signature and send Echo to Shockwave's laboratory" said Megatron as he walked out. Soundwave opened a groundbridge and he pointed at Knockout "be back soon" he said as he transformed and drove through.

The groundbridge closed and I looked at Soundwave "Soundwave please go get some recharge and something to eat, you look like your about to collapse" I said ad I placed a servo on his shoulder plate. Another picture appeared on his visor 🫡 I giggled at that "ok good and could you please tell Starscream to feed Predaking while I'm gone" I said as a groundbridge opened in front of us.

He gave me a 🤨 picture "the predacons designation is Predaking" I said, he nodded his helm and I walked thought the groundbridge. I was met with a massive cave opening with tall tubes of half formed Predacons submerged in a yellow liquid.