Chapter 11

Art is not mine. Like the previous one I just recoloured it.
___________________________________________

I woke up alone in our berthroom Predaking knowhere in sight, I yawned and stretched. I got out of berth and walked outside and saw we were in orbit above Earth, I walked to the edge of the flight deck and stared at the beautiful blue and green planet below as the sun began to emerge from behind it.

I laid down to watch the planet, after a while of just staring at the mesmerizing view below I heard my comm go off. "Echo I need you for a mission" said Megatron as I stood up and walked back towards the door.

Starscream walked through the door with some drones behind him, "Echo you are going to help these drones collect supplies" he said as a ground bridge opened behind me. I turned toward the bridge then back to Starscream and nodded my helm as me and the drones went through.

We arrived at a base, the supplies were inside. The humans scattered as we approached, I blasted through the walls of the base with my flame to make way for the drones. They collected the materials needed and we began to walk out of the base as a ground bridge opened up, the autobots came flying though.

I jumped in front of the drones and roared at the autobots driving towards us. A ground bridge opened behind the drones and all of them went through, the bridge closed and I took off into the sky.

I wasn't the strongest flyer and I was still learning but it was enough to get out of fireing range quickly, but not enough to out fly a prime with a jet pack and a mini gun. He took off and chased after me, I turned around and charged my fire.

I released a fireball and he douged it, he fired back at me and managed to hit the joint connecting my wing to my abdomen and it was heavily damaged. I roared out in pain as I started falling with one wing flapping trying to keep my airborne while the other was hung lose.

I was spinning in the air as I hit the ground hard, colliding with high voltage cables. I roared in pain as the shocks managed to render me unable to move, I was leaking energon from my mangled wing and other gashes. I was slowly losing consciousness as the prime landed beside me, I could hear the others approaching.

"Ratchet reopen the ground bridge, but insure that the humans are kept at a safe distance. For we will be returning with a decepticon prisoner" I heard prime say, at this point I had completely powered down and was laying at their mercy.

I slowly regained function and found myself in a base, I tried to lift my helm but a chain stopped me from lifting it passed a certain height. There was a muzzle keeping me from opening my intake and a strap wrapped around my wings preventing me from spreading them.

I felt that my joint had been repaired as well as my other wounds "don't even think about moving predacon or we will be forced to assume the worst of your intentions" said the Prime. I looked over to see all of the autobots staring at me, Ultra Magnus had a claw in place of his servo.

I looked up to see four humans standing on a platform, one of which was Miko while there were three mechs. The smallest one had something over his optics, the younger one had a stern look on his faceplate, the older one was a bit bigger than the other three.

'The younglings must be Jack and Raph, I'm not too sure about the older one' I thought. "Do you think this one knows how to transform like the other one" asked the femme "I am unsure Arcee we will just have to watch and wait" said the Prime.

I heard small ped steps coming towards me and I saw Miko running up to me, I slowly laid my helm down as to not scare her. "Hey you have blue eyes they are so pretty! The other one has yellow eyes" she said as she went to touch my helm. "Miko get back" said Bulkhead as he leaned forward to grab her.