Chapter 8

This one gets a bit intense so buckle up 🫣

I woke up with my wing in pain, I winced as I moved it 'I gotta go see Knockout' I thought as I slowly slipped out of Kings hold. He woke up from my movements and he yawned and stretched "morning King, I need to go get my wing fixed so I'll be back soon ok. And I'll bring you some energon as well" I said as I hugged his helm.

He nuzzles me back as I let go and leave, heading for the med wing, where I heard a loud yell 'that doesn't sound like anyone I know' I thought.

I walked into the med wing and was met with Breakdown strapped to the med berth. His optics were green, he was missing one, and his body was littered with scars. "Starscream I hope you replaced your T-cog because I'm gonna tare it out all over again and feed it to Knockout" yelled Breakdown, but that wasn't his voice.

Knockout would never do this to him "what in the name of primus is going on here" I yelled Starscream and Knockout turned around. "Oh Echo what are you doing here" asked Knockout. "My wing was slightly damaged last night. I thought it would be ok but it's hurting like scrap" I said as I showed him my wing.

"Oh don't worry Echo, I'll get you fixed up in no time" said Knockout as he led me to the med berth. I laid on my front so he could access my wings, he carefully began fixing it being cautious of the sensitive wiring.

But because I have a mate now it is less sensitive than it would normally be and I was less twitchy. Starscream made a humming noise, 'scrap I think he noticed' I thought as Knockout finished up.

Once he was done I moved my wings up and down to test how they felt "how are you feeling now Echo?" Asked Knockout. "I feel way better now, thank you" I looked over at Breakdown "so care to tell me what this is all about" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well this is Silas a human who experimented on Breakdown when he was still with us. I only feel its fair if we return the favor, seeing as though he has used his corpse for his own use" said said Knockout as he looked at Silas.

I gasped and put a servo on his shoulder plate I led him away slightly "are you gonna be ok, I knew you and him were close" I said as I looked at him with concerned optics. "I'll be fine Echo, think of it as revenge for the way he had Breakdown strapped to his lab table" said Knockout.

"Ok but if you need to talk I'll be here" I said as I smiled at him I gave him a quick side hug and walked over to Silas "how dare you! Breakdown was an amazing mech and a great friend, you deserve whatever these two have in store for you" I said as I stared into his green optics.

I snarled at him and walked out, heading for the reserve room to get some energon for me and King. I grabbed two cubes for us and walked back to our room.

I walked in our room and saw King waiting for me, I opened one cube and placed it on the ground for him. I opened mine and we ate together, both enjoying our snack.

Once we were both done we went out onto the flight deck, the sky was grey with light flashes every now and then. After the light flashes there was a thunderous boom that shook my frame.

Predaking saw this as a threat and grabbed me by the back of my neck and dragged me back into our room. He didn't hurt me, where is a little extra plating around the back of the neck and upper back area so it didn't hurt when he grabbed my with his intake.

He placed me on our berth he laid down over top of me to protect me from the sounds. I chuckled a little at this and placed my servo on his muzzle "its ok King I know it sounds threatening but it's just noise" I said. He nuzzled me and shook his tail a bit.

We laid there for a while just enjoying each others company, I eventually had to take the empty cubes back. I stood up and grabbed them "I'm gonna take these back to the reserve room, then we can chill here if you want" I said with a smile.