Chapter 13

We walked through the halls until we found the entrance to the Omega lock, we walked through the doors and found Starscream and Arcee in a wrestling match, while Shockwave was on the ground and Bumblebee jumped over the side of the open floor onto the Omega Lock with a massive sword.

"Optimus you must use the saber to destroy the Omega Lock. It is the only way to save Earth" said Ratchet. King walked over to him "autobot, we require your assistance" said King with me in his arms. Ratchet looked over and saw me "Echo, what happened" he said as he walked over to us to inspect the damage. "Starscream" I said as King set me down and Ratchet scanned my wound.

"There doesn't appear to be any life threatening injuries, but when this is all over I would like to do a more thuro examination" said Ratchet as I stood up. "Ok thanks Ratchet" I said with a smile, then we heard "Optimus up here" Bumblebee shouted.

"The star saber" we heard Megatron yell, we got to the edge of the open floor and saw Bumblebee jump off the aide of the Omega Lock with the star saber above his helm. Megatron shot three shots at him, all three hit his chassis, right above his spark chamber.

I gasped and placed both my servos over my intake as tears began to fall from my optics. The star saber landed on the outer platform of the Omega Lock while Bumblebee landed in the cybermatter. I turned and learning into King's chassis as he hugged me "he was just a youngling" I said in a shaky voice.

"No!" I heard Optimus yell as the fight picked up again, I looked down to see Optimus holding nothing back against Megatron. Megatron fell to the ground as Optimus armed his blaster and charged it, Megatron reached forward and swung a large purple sword and an energy blast shot Optimus off the side of the Omega Lock.

Megatron stumbled over to him and raise his sword above his helm "prepare to join your scout in the all spark" "Megatron!" Someone yelled as they plunged the star saber straight through Megatron's spark chamber.

My optics went wide as we all saw Bumblebee's wounds heal in a matter of seconds, and his spark chamber closed. "You took my voice, you will never rob anyone of anything ever again" said Bumblebee as Megatron raised his sword to strike him but he lost his grip and it fell to the Earth below.

He fell to his knees and gripped the star saber and he looked up at me with flickering optics, more tears began to fall from mine. Even after everything he's done I still see him as family, I heard a thump beside me. "Lord Megatron, no" said Starscream, we never broke optics contact, even after his optics faded to black.

Bumblebee pushed Megatron backwards and he slid off the saber and fell to Earth, Bumblebee placed the saber on the ground and leaned over the side offering Optimus a servo. He pulled him up, I turned into King's chassis again as he rubbed my back.

"I will avenge you master" I heard Starscream yell "Starscream to not be a fool" said Shockwave "curse you and your logic" said Starscream as I heard ped steps running away, the door closing behind them.

Ratchet walked over to the others while me and King still stood off to the side, we could hear their conversation. "Bumblebee" said Ratchet "your voice" finished Arcee, "my voice what are you- my voice. Ratchet I have my pipes back" Bumblebee said excitedly Ratchet chuckled "yes, yes we noticed."

"The cybermatter" said Bumblebee "it is the only possible explanation" said Ratchet. "It would seem the old field medic made good after all. Optimus Prime to all units; Megatron is no more" I looked over at the autobots and got out of Kings hold, but grabbed his servo.

I looked at him and I nodded my helm, I looked back over to the autobots and we walked over to them. "You gave us an unbelievable scare youngling, but you did the right thing. Now the war is over and we can finally patch this wound that has been bleeding for eons. Even after all the things Megatron has done I still thought of him as an Uncle to me, and it does hurt now that he is one with the allspark." I said looking to the side.

"I am sorry Echo, we all know what it's like to lose someone close to you" said Bumblebee as he placed a servo on my shoulder plate. We smiled at eachother as Ratchet walked up to Optimus who was standing at the control panel for the Omega Lock.

"The Omega Lock is under our control, I propose that we put it to good use" "agreed old friend, Ultra Magnus set course for Cybertron" said Optimus. "Hey Raph, if you could tear yourself away from hour laptop for two seconds. Bridge yourself up here so we can get to Cybertron already" said Bumblebee.

Everyone made their way to the bridge as Raph bridged aboard the ship and we went through a space bridge and approached Cybertron. Miko in the apex armor and Jack were already there "Miko, Jack, good to see you two functional" I said as I walked up to them. "Hey Echo" Miko said, "commander we've arrived, at the well of all sparks" said Wheeljack as the ship stopped.

The Omega Lock then fired the cybermatter into the well, eventually it stopped and seconds felt like hours, but Cybertron began to glow with life again. I smiled as I hugged King "our home" I said as King hugged me back. "Ah such luster" I heard next to me, everyone gave Knockout a weird look "what I'm joining the winning team" said Knockout as Miko punched him and she crossed her arms.

"Echo we still need to check you over fully" said Ratchet as he walked up to us, "ok lets go to the med wing" I said as me King and Ratchet made our way to the med wing. Once we got there I laid down on one of the berths as Ratchet began to scan me.

"This feels familiar" I said as I chuckled a little, King let out a small laugh as Ratchet finished scanning me "you appear to have some injuries that need to be repaired, do you want to be put in stasis" asked Ratchet.

"Yes please" I said as I turned to King "see you in a bit, try not to kill everyone while I'm out" I said with a slight smirk. "Alright I promise" said King as he smiled back at me, Ratchet put me into stasis as I welcomed the darkness.

I felt myself wake up and saw I was still in the med wing, King was off to the side watching the monitor "morning King" I said. His helm whipped around and he smiled, he wrapped me in a tight hug. "Welcome back online my Queen, we must meet with the autobots before our departure" said King as he let me go and helped me stand up.

We walked to the bridge and was met with all the autobots, Optimus approached us "thank you for helping Ratchet, you saved a dear friend of mine" he said as he laid a servo on my shoulder plate.

"Where is he?" I said looking around but not seeing him. "He has chosen to stay behind on Earth with our human friends" said Optimus.

"I see, well if you ever need our help again we would be happy to assist; But for now we take our leave" I said as I nudged King, he sighed and nodded his helm. Optimus nodded back as we left the bridge and headed towards the flight deck.

We exited the Nemesis and entered our room, we collected all the Earth jems and energon crystals and placed them into our subspaces. I grabbed kings vile and place it in mine as we walked out of our room and to the edge of the flight deck, we could see the well of all sparks.

I grabbed Kings servo and looked up at him "ready to start our new life" I said as I smiled at him, he smiled back. "I am my Queen" said King as we both jumped off and transformed. We took off into the rising sun of a newly restored Cybertron, we roared together as we flew away from war and looked into the bright light of a new future.