Chapter 9

I didn't recharge much, I was worried about King. I knew it wasn't his fault he was just following his instincts and he didn't know any better. I couldn't blame him for something that happens naturally.

I got out of berth and walked outside to find him still laying down under the small roof, I walked over to him and sat down on my knees beside him. I carefully placed my servo on his back and began to rub small circles, I could hear him purring.

He slowly began to wake up and opened his optics, he lifted his helm and stretched out his back. He turned to face me. Once he made optic contact he turned away from me, I placed a servo on his shoulder plate.

"Hey it's ok, I'm not mad at you. I know it was your instincts telling you what to do and I can't be mad at you for that. I forgive you King" I said as I slowly lifted his helm to where I could look him in the optics. I smile at him and kissed his cheek, his optics went wide and his tail began to wag slightly.

He placed his helm over my shoulder plate and wrapped his front peds around my waist pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. "If you want to, we can go into our room and get some proper recharge" I asked.

He pulled away from our hug and stood up, I followed suit and we walked into our room. He laid down on the berth and lifted his wing for me to join. I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his front peds around me and laid his wing over me. We both fell into a comfortable recharge in each others arms.

After a while of recharge I heard my comm go off, I got one servo free to awnser it "Ya" I said "Echo I need you to come with me and Starscream to Shockwaves lab" said Megatron. "Copy that, I'll be out shortly" I said as I hung up, I slowly started to get myself free from Kinds grip but he hugged me tighter not wanting me to go.

I sighed "King I have to meet up with Megatron and Starscream, we are going to Shockwaves lab and I need you to stay here until I get back. Then we can cuddle all day if you want" I said as I placed both of my servos against his checks.

He leaned forward and placed the top of his helm against mine, we closed our optics and stayed there for a moment before we heard the door to the entrance of the Nemesis open and two pairs of ped steps were heard.

We opened our optics and looked in the direction of the sound "well that's them I gotta go now. See you soon" I said as I stood up out of berth and gave him a kiss goodbye on the cheek. I walked outside to see Megatron and Starscream standing in the pouring rain "ready Echo" said Megatron "ready" I said with a nod.

We walked to the edge of the flight deck and transformed, we flew down to the entrance of the caveren that housed Shockwaves lab. We all transformed and landed on our peds me and Megatron walked forward, I got right into the cave to get out of the rain.

"Another abandoned mine" said Starscream with slight fear in his tone, Megatron turned around to face him "come Starscream" said Megatron with a sharp tone as he turned back around to walk further into the mine.

I walk with him as Starscream cautiously followed behind us, "my liege who could have for seen that my alternative super soldier would encounter technical difficulties" said Starscream with his servos behind his back. Megatron stopped and turned around "resulting in the loss of the insecticon hive and over half our remaining troops" he said as he got right in Starscream faceplate.

Starscream dropped right on his knees and his wings went down "forgive me master" he dropped his helm to the floor and put his servos together and placed then obove his helm. "My intentions were true, please please reconsider my termination" he said as he begged for his life.

Megatron growled, rolled his optics and turned around to keep walking into Shockwaves lab, I followed beside him. "Oh Shockwaves off site laboratory, most impressive" I heard Starscream say as he stood up to follow us.