addison montgomery - paper rings

Another request from sordezos thanks sm again :)

"Derek we have to atleast try she's a baby" addison begs
"I already told you my final answer is no" he says firmly
"It's like you can't even admit that i'm a living breathing human being anymore" she sighs and puts her hands on her hips
"Addison your a horrible person okay?" he walks toward her and jabs his finger above her chest "An aldulterous bitch"
"Derek please don't" she says
He walks off with one last dirty look and addison lets out a shuddering sigh. Then an intern walks in
"Dr. Montgomery-shepherd? Are you okay?"
"Hm? oh yes I'm alright my shift just ended so i'll be going home now" she gets up quickly and changes out of her scrubs into a comfy sage green robe.
"Have a nice night Addison" Dr. webber says passing by the locker room
"Same goes to you say hello to adele for me okay?" she smiles
"Of course" he says

Y/n is on her and Addies bed waiting. She's late y/n thought. Laid across the bed were rose petals and dinner in bed with a glass of wine for the two of them but it seems like addison took on an extra shift maybe? Y/n sighs and pulls the covers back then gets out of bed about to clean everything up so that when Addie does get home she could just slip into bed with her. Even though Addison was always late Y/n understood. Addie was always under tremendous pressure and she didn't want to stress her girlfriend out further so she just let it go. Sure it was disappointing since she set up a whole romantic date in their room but she wasn't going to fuss about it. Y/n grabs the two glasses of wine and chugs them both down quickly not wanting to waste any when she hears a door lock turn in. Is that addie? she thought. Sure enough it was.
"Addie? babe where have you been" y/n asked
"I'm so sorry honey I got... um stuck on something at work" addison stuttered "What's going on?"
She seemed to have noticed the rose petals leading to their bedroom and the two empty wine glasses on the counter.
"Well i did have a big romantic gesture for you but I got impatient and started throwing it away" Y/n sighs "But let's backtrack.. why did you hesitate when I asked you where you were"
"You know how Derek can be sometimes-" she tried to say normally but you could tell something was wrong
"Addie what the hell did he do" you say firmly but without raising your voice
She tells you everything that happened that day  over the dinner in bed you almost threw away and you guys finished the bottle of wine.

"Addison listen to me" you say "You did cheat. But that doesn't define you"
She sniffles and rests her head on your chest
"You cheated. Your not a cheater you've changed and I love you" you tilt her chin up so that she's looking straight at you
"I'd marry you with paper rings Addie" you say "your amazing, okay?"
She doesn't say anything just kisses you on the lips and you both fall asleep. You wake up early that morning to fold some paper as a gift for your girlfriend. You final finish after a bunch of attempts because you suck at origami

You go back to bed and slip in on Addisons finger so that when she wakes up she has some way to get through seeing Derek after last night

Addison wakes up and is careful not to wake you up. She kisses your forehead and heads out. While stopped at a traffic light she finally notice the paper rings.
"Oh y/n" she smiles to herself