jackson avery - don't worry about it

Requested by Gizzey_04 hope u enjoy !!

You've finally gotten a break from my job. You work in the army and you haven't been able to see my brother Mark in FOREVER you've been missing him so much and your finally able to see him. Your on a plane ride to Seattle, mark works at Seattle grace hospital and your not quite sure why he transferred there as he used to work in L.A and you thought he loved it there. You get off the plane and grab your luggage from the carousel. You go down an escalator and finally see your brother waiting there for you. You run with your luggage rolling behind you and give him a huge hug.
"Ahhhh there she is" he hugs you back
"How's my little brother been" you say pulling away from the hug
"I've been you know, good" he answers
"Good" you smile "I want to see your jobbbbb"
"Oh come on y/n please not today" he begs
"You left L.A for it. You either tell me why or you take me" you assert
"Fine" he shakes his head and walks you to his car. You make your way to the hospital he works at and almost immediately see your brothers bestfriend.
"Derekkkk" you squeal as you run up to him and engulf him in a big hug.
"Oh my god hi" he hugs you back "Wait- why are you here?"
"Oh he didn't tell you?" you look back at mark at he's looking down "I just got back from training"
"No he did not tell me" derek looks back at mark and out of nowhere you feel a pair of arms wrap around you from behind.
"ADDISONNNN" you realize who it is and turn around a squeeze her the tightest you've ever squeezed anybody before.
"Y/n/n oh my gosh i haven't seen you for the longest time - wait why are you here anyways?" she pulls away from the hug smiling
"Why does nobody know i thought mark would have told you guys - i mean your bestfriends?"
It just goes silent and you stand there looking at everybody for a second.
"Hey man" you hear somebody you don't recognize and turn around. You see probably the hottest man you've ever seen. Like ever. He's talking to your brother and so you decide to go over there. Addison tries to get a word out but you hold up your finger.
"Hold that thought" you say abruptly and walk over to your brother.
"Heyyyyy mark why don't you introduce me to your friend here"

Timeskip <3

You keep remembering that first day you met. What all the harmless flirting that day turned in to. Your now in a healthy relationship with your boyfriend Jackson avery. Everything was going so well for you until you got the call. You have to go back and report to the army. You had a pretty long break and knew eventually you were going to have to go back but you eventually just started to believe that you could just stay with your boyfriend and never go into work. But obviously not. You don't know how to tell Mark and more you especially don't know how your going to tell Jackson. Out of nowhere he comes through the door of your shared apartment.
"Hey babe" he kisses you on the forehead and you don't say anything but look down.
"We need to talk Jackson" you clear your throat
"This doesn't sound good" he sits down next to you on your bed and unbuttons his shirt while he waits for you to talk
"Jackson I have to leave for the military but you don't need to worry about it" you ramble
"Okay wait. I don't need to worry about it? Are you kidding me?" he says looking back at you "when do you leave?"
You sigh and prepare to tell him the bad news.
"First thing tomorrow morning" you state dryly
"Well then i'll give you space to pack because I don't ever want to see you again" he slams the door in your face and leaves. You let out a shuddering sigh and pack your belongings. Mark picks you up the next morning
"Hey" he frowns
"Hey."
He drives you to the airport without another word knowing that you don't want to talk about it.
"This is your stop" he finally says pulling to the drop off sidewalk
"Looks like it" I say "thanks for the ride i'll see you soon"
"Don't worry about it" he responds
and then you go along your way.