izzie stevens - tolerate it

Your shift had just ended and so you want nothing more then to change into comfy clothes and sleep as long as you possibly can. But on the way to the locker room you spot izzie sitting on a bench ... reading? but she's not reading her eyes are closed. you take a seat on the bench next to her and she doesn't say a word to you. You notice everything she does, her body language, her mannerisms, everything. You've had a crush on her since your first day as an intern but you've always had a bad wrap because your alex's sister.
"Izzie i'm not like him you know" you say eyes straight forward
"Yeah sure" she rolls her eyes per usual
"Izzie i'm serious I don't even know you that well" you say "Just because i'm related to alex doesn't mean I'm the same person as him"
"then i'll take your word for it" she says "walk with me to the locker room?"
"Yeah sure"
When you get closer to the locker room you hear laughter and there's a bunch of posters hung up? You walk a little faster to see who's on them..
"Izzie? is that you?" you ask confused
"Karev" she shakes her head "he put these up move y/n"
You move out of her way and she goes in you follow close behind. The whole room is covered with the posters of izzie in her undergarments. And when you two walk in all the guys start ooooooing and whistling.
"Screw you alex" she yells
You walk right up to your brother and slap him right on the side of the cheek . Everyone stops laughing and it goes silent.
"Al of my friends think i'm a horrible person because of you and well this proves their point" you say loudly but don't yell "I may be your sister but I can't defend you when you do things like this, its genuinely just cruel and you know your only doing it to get in her pants well guess what alex: girls don't like men who act like toddlers. Come on izzie"
Your brother stands there silent holding his cheek and izzie follows you out of the room without saying anything.
"I'm so sorry about him he-"
She cuts you off by giving you a big hug. Your caught off guard at first but you fall into it.
"Thank you" she says pulling out of the hug and pushing a lock of your hair behind your ear
"How do you tolerate it" you say
"What do you mean?" she says not understanding
"I watch you everyday you just well- sit there and tolerate it I don't understand how you do it hes a total douchebag"
"Y/n it's not your fault" she kisses your cheek
"Oh um thanks" you blush
"Your welcome" she giggles "I'll um see you tomorrow okay?" She asks
"Yeah yeah of course" you say smiling