addison montgomery - she finds you drunk at a party

"shot shot shot shot" Cristina, Meredith, Izzie, And callie chant around you. You chug it down and everybody around you cheers. It's your 5th tonight and your definitely starting to feel it now. You don't know this but Addison is watching all of this go down. She knows you well enough to realize that you've already exceeded your alcohol limit. Your a lightweight and this is the first time you've gone crazy like this but in your defense you successfully completed a career defining surgery. You had the right to celebrate. Addisons talking to Preston and Derek and quickly excuses herself when she sees you downing your what? 5th shot of the night?
"Somebody get me another one" you slur and stumble around trying to pick up the tequila glass. You almost fall but you feel somebody's arms under your armpits holding you up.
"Hun I think we should get going" she says
"Your prettyyyyy" you lean your head back and kiss your girlfriends chin
"You are too y/n/n but we need to go" she smiles at you
"No one more" you try to get out of her hold but fall back into her arms
"Can somebody give help me out here" she sighs
"Yeah yeah of course" Izzie says and walks over to you. Callie also runs over by your side and puts one of your arms over her shoulder. Izzie helps Addison take your other arm and put it around her shoulder.
"Thanks Stevens" your girlfriend nods her head with a smile towards your bestfriend to acknowledge her help
"Addison" Izzie smiles back then your girlfriend and Callie walks you back to your car
"I miss your Callie O'Malley days" you frown "Callie O'Malley had a nice ring to it"
Addison and Callie just look at each other not knowing how to respond.
"Please ignore her she's wasted" Addison says
"It's all good Addison don't worry about it" Callie smiles but it doesn't meet her eyes then walks back into the house. You look over at Addison and she's.. laughing?
"What?" you ask
"Your a funny drunk" she smiles at you and runs her hands through your hair "Alright let's go home shall we?"
She shuts the passenger door and gets into the driver seat.
"Addison?" you ask drunkenly
"Yes babes?"
"I think I love you" You smile proud of yourself. What you didn't realize because of how wasted you were was that you both had already said I love you.
"I know I love you" she smiles at you and continues driving. You finally pull into the driveway of your shared home. You try to get out of the car yourself and nearly fall but addison gets there in time.
"Sit down hun i'll bring you inside" she picks you up and gets you out of the car. Then she brings you up to the front door and sets you down to unlock the door.
"Take my hand y/n/n" she says
You grab her hand and she makes sure you don't fall down and leads you to your bed and lays you down.
"Want me to put you in pjs?" she asks softly
"Yes please"
She goes into your closet and pulls out a tank top and comfy shorts. You take your top off to help her dress you, she slips on your shirt and and shorts.
"Addison?" you ask while she's in your bathroom brushing her teeth
"Yes baby?" she answers
"Come to sleep with me" you still slur
"okay" she smiles at you and goes under the covers with you and kisses your cheek