lexie grey - maroon

A/n: heyy i'd just like to let y'all know that this was a request, i'm still on season 4 so i dont rlly know lexies character that well yet but im trying my best I hope u enjoy :))

"Lexipedia what records do you not have" you laugh laying down on her carpeted floor
"Not many obviously" she turns on her side and looks at you and you check your watch not wanting to not make it awkward unlike all of your other interactions. Lexie was.. well she was awkward among other things. But that's part of the reason she was so great. She clears her throat and that snaps you out of your thoughts as you actually check the time.
"Oh crap we lost track of time again"
"Uh oh what time is it"
"I'll just say that we're going to be late if we don't leave like right now" you say
She bursts out laughing and with her feet in your lap "How'd we end up on the floor anyways"
"Your cheap ass rose' lexie" you smile
"you know i had a thought" she giggles
"oh yeah?"
"i've seen you everyday now" she says "for the last month"
"Well I chose you" you respond "now cmon we've gots to gooooo" you shimmy your shoulders
"Fine" she says and you both throw on your work clothes and drive in. Half way through the drive during a red light you look down at your white seattle grace hospital lab coat and there's a stain. A red wine stain.
"Shoot lexie look at my coat" she looks over
"When I splashed my wine onto you" she realizes "Oh god i'm so sorry what can I do to help"
"Your blushing" you point to her scarlet cheeks and she playfully pushes you away "whatttt your fine it's cute"
"Oh yeah?" she says
"ohhhhh yeah" you respond and then the silence comes again. Neither of you talk and you both just stare at eachother waiting for the other person to make a move. You clear your throat this time to signal the the light turned green again. she looks away and focuses on driving. You finally make it into the parking lot and your about to open the passenger side of the cars door when she grabs your arm and kisses you. Your caught off guard at first but eventually lean into it until you hear and knock at the window and quickly pull away.
"This is something I never thought I'd see lexipedia and y/n/n... threesome?" he suggests with his signature smirk
"Ew alex go find somebody else who's interested to hit on" with that you get out of the car and go back to kiss lexie on the cheek
"We'll talk about this.. later right?" she asks
"yes of course" you smile

Lmk if y'all want me to add onto this with a part two or anything like that I just didn't rlly know where else to take this :)