addison montgomery - and what are you so giggly about

A/n: i just NEEDED reason to bring this taylor video up so i just worked it into this it's the vid of her at the eras tour during evermore era shimmying iykyk 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Ps: Keep in mind i realize that the timeline of the taylor swift thing and greys anatomy as whole is totally off i just wanted to work my two fav things into the some story

Your laying in bed with your girlfriend Addison and she's trying to fall asleep while you scroll on your phone. She had a long shift and so she needs extra sleep right now. She's cuddled into you with her head nuzzled in your neck. One thing about yourself is that you LOVE taylor swift and she knows that, of course you love her music but you also love her as a person and think she's hot as hell. Not as hot as your red headed girlfriend of course but if you had to rank your celebrity crushes she'd be your number one. As your scrolling through your for you page on tiktok you come across a taylor edit. She's on tour during the evermore era and she's in your favorite evermore dress, basically she shimmies and you can't help but smile and blush. You start to giggle because that's what you do when you get flustered. As addison knows this she hears you laughing and sits up.
"And what are you so giggly about?" she says with an amused but confused at the same time face. You don't respond but you keep giggling and hand Addison your phone. You can hear the video replay as she realizes why your flustered.
"Oh come on" she scoffs "I could totally do that for you... but even better"
She pulls a strap of her lacy pj top down and watches you intently. You get butterflies in your stomach and kiss her shoulder.
"You need sleep Addie" you sigh "Tommrow okay? I promise"
"Fine but no more getting flustered over taylor swift" she pouts
"Deal"