mark sloan - illicit affairs

You throw on your clothes in the supply closet for the 3rd day in a row at this point.
"Okay your with addison right now" you whisper "make sure nobody sees you leave put your hood over your head and keep you eyes down"
"And you'll tell your friends you went for a run?"
"Yes that's the plan"
"Your flushed" he laughs
Your roll your eyes and walk out of the supply room. He'd walk out five minutes after you because you were trying really hard to not get caught. You were already with Derek and Mark was with Addison, if either of them found out.. it wouldn't be good. at all. Especially considering that Mark was the one to destroy their marriage in the first place.
"Hey callie" you say walking up to her. She looks you up and down and raises her eyebrows "oh yeah I just went for a run"
"Y/n I already know there's no point in hiding it" she says with amusement "fix your hair"
she walks away after that leaving you confused but also impressed at the same time. You hurry over to the bathroom to fix your hair then you just use the restroom, wash your hands and leave.
"Y/n" you look over and it's derek "where were you last night you didn't show"
Oh god you forgot. You had a date with derek and totally stood him up for the person he hates the most.
"Oh uh extra shift" you say trying to make it believable
"Stop lying" he says and you just start walking away from him really fast "Y/n I already checked the shift paper you weren't on it last night in fact it was your day off"
When your walking away with Derek following closely behind you mark passes by. You give eachother a longing stare. One single glance was what caused this between you. You just knew that you both wanted it. You used to have a perfume that you used just for derek but now you just leave it in the trailer. You haven't touched it in weeks. At this point if somebody went to derek's trailer there wouldn't be any way to tell that you lived there. I mean you barely did, most of the time you stayed with friends or mark.
"Baby I need you to tell me what's going on" derek says
that finally makes you lose it.
"Don't call me baby derek" you you say loudly but not quiet yelling
"Your making me look idiotic y/n tell me what's going on" he says honestly hurt
"nothing- okay nothing we'll talk later" you say

okay so i'm definitely making a pt 2 to this once I have more inspo :) enjoy !!