addison montgomery - jealous

A/n: sorry for not updating sooner !! I've been getting busier recently and this is the first time i've had inspo in a while so definitely lmk if you have any requests !!

"Sloan would you just drop it?" you sigh
Your in a supply closet trying to grab a sling and Mark is behind you getting a little to close. It's to his liking but definitely not to yours.
"How come you got yourself moved out of my service sweet thing" he whispers in your ear from behind
"Mark I'm in a relationship" you say losing patience
You hadn't told anybody about your relationship with Addison yet, you both thought it was the best thing to do after the divorce just recently being finalized so you couldn't exactly tell mark who your girlfriend was.
"And who's the lucky man" he whispers in your ear again. He just assumes it's a man? that makes you so mad. This time you turn around and look him straight in the eyes to give him a piece of your mind . However this supply closet is extremely close to where attendings get updated charts. You don't know this but addison is standing next to Dr. Bailey and watching all of this go down. Their in mid conversation when your girlfriend excuses herself to make sure mark knows he can't have you. Right then and there she decided that everyone was going to know about your relationship. She sees you push mark out of the way so that your back is facing the door to the closet. Quickly coming up behind you she slaps your butt and kisses your cheek which startled you at first but when you looked to see who it was you smiled at her.
"Those new scrubs are working on you" she whispers to you but loud enough for mark to hear.
You start to laugh when you see marks face as he realizes.
"Oh come on" he whines "Montgomery over ME?"
"Always" you say and walk out of the closet hand in hand with your beautiful girlfriend.