Niki - Fainted

//no ones pov//

The new comeback was really stressful for everyone, but for ni-ki it was even more. Ni-ki had tons of solo parts throughout the whole album. Even though ni-ki had pretty much mastered all the parts of his dance, he felt like he hadn't.

heeseung: Ni-ki ah practice is over c'mon we are leaving.

ni-ki: sorry hyung i'm gonna stay for a while longer just to practice one move.

Jungwon heard the conversation and noticed what ni-ki said. As Jungwon was leader he wanted to protect his members, he didn't want ni-ki to overwork himself.

jungwon: you danced fine niki, i dont want you overworking yourself please come with us.

Niki sighed and rolled his eyes, wondering why they cared so much.

niki: im just staying for a little while hyung, dont worry i wont overwork myself.

All his members finally agreed to let him stay after his convincing. Niki turned on the music and danced over and over again. The music was ringing in his ear. Sweat was dripping all over him and he was tired, but he felt like he was making mistakes. Niki started to become pale and felt sick but kept dancing. He had to be perfect, for engenes. Nikis legs started to shake. He realised something was wrong, but he had to keep going.

\\jungwons pov\\

 niki had been gone for longer than we expected, and we all were sitting in the living room watching tv but i could tell we were all worried. It had been 2 hours since we left niki there. I decided to speak up.

jungwon: anyone wanna come with me to check on niki? im sorry but hes been gone for ages.

heeseung: ill come, i noticed as well

jay: me too

me, jay and heeseung all got in the car and drove to the practice rooms. The drive felt long as we were all were worried about niki. the car parked at the entrance, and we all got out and started to run.

//nikis pov//

my head hurts and my legs are shaking, but i can't stop, i need to perfect the dance. my vision is getting blurry i can hardly see myself in the mirror. whats happening.

//nobodys pov// 

niki fell to the ground, he passed out. no one was there yet. until heeseung, jay and jungwon burst through the door to see the passed out niki, laying across the floor.

panic set in

//heeseung pov//

me, jungwon and jay had gotten out of the car and started running to the room we left niki in. finally we got to the door and busted it open. we found niki, he had fainted and was laying on the ground and we have no idea how long he has been there.

jungwon: NIKI!

we all sprinted to him. shaking him and calling the members to tell them what happened. i got on my knees and lifted nikis upper body onto my thighs as i teared up at the sight of him laying unconscious.  the managers and members showed up and niki still wasnt waking up. one of the managers called an ambulance and it soon arrived.

//nobodys pov//

niki got lifted into the ambulance and taken away while the member all drove there together. everyone was worried sick about niki. everyone was talking about niki the whole 20-minute car drive which felt like hours. once they got there, they ran in and asked the receptionist about niki. she led them to the door and the members found niki lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

doctor: niki overworked himself and has just fallen unconscious from the tiredness. the boy seemed to be struggling based on what i have seen. make sure he doesnt do this again,  hes also very weak right now and next time he'll be unconscious for longer if this does happen again.

the members were glad to hear that he had only fainted although they felt bad for not looking out for him.

after an hour of sitting in nikis room, nikis eyes fluttered open.

//nikis pov//

my eyes started to open after a while and i saw light and suddenly i heard the familiar voices of my members. they all seemed excited to see me awake and rushed to hug my tight. jungwon let go after a while.

jungwon: niki ah! i told you not to overwork yourself.

niki: im so so sorry guys, i mustve been such a burden

i felt so bad for my action, i mustve caused so much chaos and panic.

heeseung: dont apologies niki ah its okay, just dont do that again. you mean so much to all of us and you really scared us.

sunoo: you shouldve told us how you felt about all of this

i started to tear up, i did feel bad about myself. i didnt tell my members...

niki was drove home with the members the next day and took a break from performing for a while.

all the members scolded niki in a loving way everytime he wanted to stay longer after that.

THE ENDNDNDNNND

this was my first chapter, thanks for reading. PLS REQUEST WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXTTTT