Niki - Narcolepsy

(Requested by GoawayYeonjun_1999

It was nighttime and everyone was about to go to bed. Ni-ki felt excited because he knew their concert was in 2 days and he couldn't wait. He was overwhelmed with joy. Ni-ki went to the bathroom to brush his teeth when suddenly his knees went weak and his head dropped down, and he fell to the floor. Ni-ki wasn't worried but more annoyed. This was a cataplexy attack, he had them often as he was diagnosed with narcolepsy.

 He hadn't told his members about his disorder; he knew it would worry them. So, he hid the attacks. This time, he had collapsed in the shared bathrooms and knew anyone could walk in and see him, which was a problem. He had lost full control of his body and all he could do was wait. After a few seconds he got the ability to walk again and left the bathrooms. He pretended nothing happened and went to bed.

Next morning

Jungwon woke Ni-ki up that morning for dance practice. Ni-ki got ready and rushed to the car and a normal day had begun. Everyone was talking about the concert in the car, which already had Ni-ki excited. Although, Ni-ki knew to control his emotions or he could have a cataplexy attack in front of everyone. They arrived at the dance studio, and everyone rushed inside to practice for the concert.

The music began to play, and everyone practiced mastering the choreography, only making a few fixable mistakes. Ni-ki had already perfected it as he was the 4th gen dance prodigy. During their break, the concert topic popped up again and became the main conversation. Even the dance teacher had started talking about it. Ni-ki forgot to control his excitement and ended up talking about it even more, it was all he was thinking about. 

When the dance instructor told them their break was over, Ni-ki's head started to droop. The instructor was about to start the music, when Ni-ki lost control of his knees and collapsed to the floor. He lost control of his whole body and couldn't even keep his eyes open. 'NI-KI!' He heard someone yell, he could hardly tell who. 

Everyone rushed over to him and tried to get him up, they had no idea what happened. Heeseung laid Ni-ki's head on his lap and caressed Ni-ki's hair, thinking he had passed out. After a few more seconds Ni-ki gained the control and got up. He hated that he had to tell them now. 'Sorry guys.' The members just looked at him in shock, he was apologizing. 'Ni-ki, are you okay? What just happened?' Jungwon asked, holding Ni-ki's hands.

Ni-ki explained to them about his narcolepsy and cataplexy attacks. He also told them not to worry, but that didn't stop them. During dance practice they made him rest and watch, he had memorized and perfected it anyway. He insisted that he was fine, but they didn't listen. They couldn't bear to see Ni-ki dance and exert energy after he collapsed like that.

When they got home, of course they had to have a movie night to cheer Ni-ki up. It went smoothly and Ni-ki didn't have to hide them anymore from then on.

.

.

.

.

.

Yayyyy, finally finished this

Thanks for reading'

Love youssssssssssss