Niki - Kidnapped

(1077 words)

Enhypen had scheduled a live for that day and everyone was excited about it. finally, they started it and many engenes joined. the live was right before their comeback so each of the members gave one choreography spoiler. everyone was enjoying the live when niki got a phone call, unknown number. everyone looked at niki and he just shrugged and declined the call. the live continued and after about 2 minutes the same number called niki. the members looked at niki, concerned. he just brushed it off and declined the call again. the members were confused, who was this and why did they keep calling niki? after a few more minutes, the same number called niki. niki tilted his head in confusion, he pressed decline again, clearly annoyed. the members took notice of this and changed the subject so engenes didnt notice and make a big deal of it. then once again, the same number called niki. the members nodded and widened their eyes to signal that he should answer it. niki left the cameras view and accepted the call.

niki: hello?

caller: niki ah... watch out.

the call ended, niki got shivers down his spine. he looked at the members, scared. the members noticed and ended up stopping the live early. they stood up after saying their goodbyes and immediately looked at niki.

jungwon: who was that what did they say?

niki: they told me to watch out... hyung what do they mean.

jungwon shrugged and told niki he could sleep in his bed that night to make sure niki was safe. that night, people broke into enhypen's dorms. taking niki from jungwon's bed without anyone noticing. then they ran out, holding niki by his arms. they threw him in the back of the van before driving off.

about an hour later at 1am, heeseung's phone rang. he answered it thinking it would be a manager... but no.

caller: we have niki, hes here at ******. if you dont want him to die, come get him.

the phone hung up. heeseung panicked and ran to Jungwon's room to find niki missing. he woke up all the members and warned them of the situation. jungwon was stressed out the most, he thought it was his fault. heeseung drove them to adress he was given and when they got there, they broke down the doors.

jay: NIKI!

unknown: well, you guys really showed up. follow me if you wish to see him.

the unknown person led them to the room where niki sat, tied to a chair with a cloth stuffed in his mouth. another person stood behind him holding a knife.

jake: NIKI!

heeseung: DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!

the members ran to niki, but stopped when the guy put a knife to nikis neck. niki was crying and his nose and head was bleeding. niki's muffled screams broke his members hearts. before they could fight them, a bunch of other people held them all back.

unknown 1: if you want him back alive, one of you have to replace him, or one of your managers. choose.

jay: IF YOU TOUCH HIM ILL KILL YOU! KILL ME!

all the members immediately volunteered, but niki was shaking his head and still screaming. the unknown two reached over to nikis mouth.

unknown 2: let's see what niki thinks, huh?

the unknown 2 took the cloth out of nikis mouth and niki immediately screamed at his members.

niki: NO! JUST LET HIM KILL ME, LEAVE BEFORE YOU GUYS GET HURT! PLEASE

jungwon: NO NIKI! PLEASE, WE CAN'T LEAVE YOU HERE!

unknown 2: well looks like niki has made up his mind.

the unknown 2 grabbed a bat from the corner of the room and bashed it at nikis stomach. niki screamed at spat out blood. the members looked in horror as their maknae was hit.

sunoo: STOP! DONT TOUCH HIM! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!

the unknowns laughed at the unknown 2 bashed nikis knee with the bat. niki winced in pain, almost passing out. the members were crying and niki had run out of tears at this point. the members were yelling, trying to escape the unknowns grip, but they were strong. then the unknown 2 picked up his knife.

jungwon: IF YOU DARE TOUCH HIM WITH THAT KNIFE ILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!

jungwon choked back tears. then the unknown laughed again and stabbed nikis stomach, deep then slowly pulled it out. niki screamed as loud as possible in extreme pain before passing out. the members were shocked and devastated. how could someone be so cruel to a minor?

jay: NIKIII! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS! YOUR DONE FOR!

the members' anger took over and they all broke from the unknowns' grips. they ran to niki and some ran to the unknown. jay and heeseung punched and bashed the unknown 2 while the unknown 1 and the others made a run for it. then the police showed up before they could make it out. the unknowns were arrested and niki was taken to a hospital. the members couldnt all fit in the amblance so they drove and sat in the waiting room for 2 hours before being allowed to see niki.

doctor: before you enter the room, niki is very fragile right now. dont put any weight on him or offer him any food. i know hes a dancer but it may be a month or two before he can dance again properly. niki has started crying whenever we put any sort of weight on him from the pain so please dont touch him too much especially his stomach. you can enter now.

the members rushed into the room to find the bandaged niki sitting on the bed. he had bandages on his head, leg and stomach.

niki: hey guys...

members: NIKI!

they all sat, holding nikis hand or just simply talking to him to cheer him up.

jake: can we see your stomach?

niki slowly lifted up his shirt and revealed a ton of bandages with dried up blood all over them. the members were suprised.

niki: it hurts to breath... im sorry hyungs

the members knew it wasnt his fault and scolded him for saying sorry, they felt bad especially jungwon for not noticing he wasnt there.

when niki left the hospital he still had many bandages on his stomach and bandaids on his head and knee but he was healthier. niki couldnt dance for a few months but once he got his bandages of he slowly regained the ability and became better than before. he still has a massive scar on his stomach but he will hopefully never go through that again...