Niki - Mental Health 2

The next morning, the members waited for Niki to come out of his room. He never did, but the door wasn't locked as it was a shared room. Sunghoon looked at the clock, it was midday. Why hadn't they checked on him yet? "Shouldn't we just go to him?" The members stared at Sunghoon, thinking about it. "Let's wait for him." Jake said, but the members kind of tilted their head and realized that Niki wouldn't come out.

"He's never going to come out, let's check." Jungwon said and the members agreed. Heeseung got up first and walked to the door, he knocked. He got no reply and knocked again. "Niki, can some of us come in?" They got no response still; they ended up just slowly opening the door and peeking to see if Niki was okay. Niki was laying on his side, scrolling through weverse. His cheeks were stained, and more bandages laid on the ground.

"What the fuck do you want." Niki's voice was deep and mad, probably salty at them stopping him. Although the members were shocked at first, they continued walking towards his bed. Only 3 members entered, the rest waiting outside. The three members were Heeseung, Jungwon and Jay. "Niki, we want to talk." Niki didn't respond, nor put his phone down.

"Niki. Tell us what the fuck happened yesterday." Jungwon said, his voice becoming serious and more frustrated. Jungwon wasn't mad at Niki, but at himself for not realizing sooner. Niki finally looked up at them and put his phone down. "Nothing happened." Niki said, Heeseung's eyes widened.

"You tried to jump off building, you wrote a whole note to us Niki and you have bandages around your wrists. What the fuck is going on" Heeseung said, everything was so confusing. Everything was fine yesterday, other than Niki not taking a break. Niki's eyes widened, he couldn't cover this up.

(Changed the dialogue cuz its easier)

Niki: Just forget it.

Jay: No, Niki what happened, please?

Niki: Nothing!

Jungwon: Niki.

Niki: It's fine!

Jake: Niki-

Niki: OH MY GOD! I tried to kill myself, you stopped me and now I'm pissed off. GET OVER IT AND LET ME DIE!

They were shocked, I mean they knew what he tried to do... but why did he want to do it so bad, why was he mad at them for stopping him? They thought he would be happy, that they saved him. 

(How Niki feels is how I felt at one point when he says this)

Jungwon: Aren't you happy that we saved you?

Niki: YOU SAVED ME FOR YOUR BENEFIT! I didn't want to be saved, YOU wanted me to be saved. There's a difference.

Suddenly, they felt guilty. But, they knew it was best that they saved him. Right? It's all going to be okay. Jungwon pulled Niki into a hug, he just wanted Niki to tell him everything. He wanted Niki to feel better.

Jungwon: I'm so sorry Niki. I would've saved you no matter what, even if it was selfish. No one deserves to die from that. But please tell me why you felt like this.

Niki sniffled; it was time he confessed, I guess.

Niki: The hate I get, some things you guys said, how I look and just everything. You know what these bandages are.

Heeseung: I don't know what we said but we never meant it in any rude way. We love you, Niki.

Niki just nodded and hugged Jungwon tighter, while reaching his arms out to Jay and Heeseung. Eventually it was a group hug, one that was warm and comfotable.

Niki: I love you guys too.

.

.

.

.

.

Short! Hope u liked it, part two since ppl wanted it. Also, request more pleaseeee<3

Have a good day/night

Love youssssss<3