Niki - Ignored

//Nikis POV//

I woke up late this morning, when I left my room, everyone saw that I wasn't ready. They all started to yell at me.

Jay: Why aren't you ready!?

Niki: No one woke me up...

Heeseung: We shouldn't have to Niki! Go get ready!

I rushed into my room, I quickly put on grey sweatpants, black hoodie and a black beanie. I rushed outside and saw everyone in the van waiting for me. Why did no one wake me up this morning, they always do. They never get mad about it... I hopped in the very back seat where no one was sitting as it was the last seat. Everyone glared at me the whole car ride. Are they mad about something?

When we got to the dance studio, our teacher began the trainings. We all did, we each messed up a few times. Then, I made one wrong move. Everyone went ballistic on me. They didn't with the others. 

Sunoo: You can't get anything right Niki!

Teacher: Stay after training Niki.

I felt so small, even if I was taller than all of them. I had to stay after training? After a while, everyone just started to ignore me. No one spoke to me after the mistake. Then finally it ended, I walked to the teacher while everyone left.

Niki: Yes teacher?

Teacher: Have you seen any comments about you recently?

Niki: No?

Teacher: Oh, well when you do. They are all true.

Then he glared at me and walked away. I began walking outside. Comments? What is he talking about? I got in, sitting in the same spot. No one even looked at me this time. I sat alone, a tear rolling down my cheek as I felt frustrated and stressed.

When we arrived home, I ran to my room. I grabbed my phone and started looking through social media. What comments. I looked and the second I searched my name, hate comments and pages came up. People made actual accounts just to hate on me. I felt tears roll down my face. The comments were telling me to 'kill myself' and 'I don't belong in Enhypen'. Maybe that's why the members are mad, they want me to leave...

I fell asleep, hugging my pillow and my cheeks soaked with tears. I skipped dinner and knew we had an empty schedule the next day, I could sleep in. I had fully drifted off when the sun started to rise. I had already slept a night, it felt like a few minutes. Everyone else was awake, so I stayed in bed.

An hour went by, I was still reading the hate comments about me. My fans, engene. They don't even like me. Why am I here. I don't even need to be, I don't bring anything to the group. I'm just the maknae who can dance. I heard the front door open; I watched all my members walk out and get in the car. Then I got a text from Jungwon.

Jungwon: We are going out for lunch; we didn't invite you since you were asleep.

Niki: Oh

They really left without me. I didn't even matter, I was being forgotten. No one likes me anymore. Not my fans, my friends or members. The teacher said those comments were true. To kill myself...? I became stressed out, what was I supposed to do. Tears soaked my face as I cried into a pillow, thinking about my purpose in life. An hour passed; I was still sobbing into a pillow.

Niki: What's the point of living?

I said quietly, still breaking down and crying. Suddenly, I felt arms around me. My members... I didn't even hear them come home. I looked over and saw Jungwon, hugging me tightly. He looked at me, showing his dimple with a smile. I looked at my door and saw all my members standing outside.

Jungwon: Niki... What happened

Niki: Nothing Hyung, I'm fine

I got up wiping my tears, escaping Jungwon's grasp. I insisted I was fine as I griped my phone tightly, trying not to make it obvious what I was reading.

Jay: Niki, your phone.

Niki: What...?

Heeseung: Show us your phone

Niki: Wha- No-

Sunghoon took my phone from my hands and read out the comments I was staring out. All the members looked at me, they seemed sad. They all ran up to me and hugged me tight. They were mad at me... Are they still?

Niki: Aren't you guys mad at me?

Jake: What? No! We are all just a bit stressed, we are sorry

Niki: The dance teacher told me all the comments were true...

Just as I said that Heeseung and Jay ran to the front door and started to drive to the dance studio. I was surprised.

Niki: I'm sorry guys

They all hugged me tighter and smiled.

Sunoo: Don't worry Niki, we love you.

Niki: I love you guys too.

.

.

.

.

Sorry its short TT

Hope u enjoyed

(796 words)