Niki - Smoking

Enhypen woke up for dance practice, tired as it was 5am. Ni-ki shared a room with Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon and he was the last one to wake up which meant he had to get ready faster. He looked around the room to check if his members were looking before shoving a small box into his pocket and a something else, thinking that no one saw.

Jungwon: Ni-ki, what was that?

Ni-ki: What was what?

Ni-ki was startled by Jungwon's sudden appearance.

Jungwon: What you just shoved in your pock-

Jay: HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR YOU TWO!

Ni-ki was relieved by the interruption and hoped Jungwon would forget about it, but it stayed on Jungwon's mind the whole car ride. Everyone spoke to each other during the car ride, except Jungwon. He stared at Niki's hoodie, the pocket. Ni-ki had his hands in his hoodie the whole time, preventing the box from falling out or being obvious. Although, he noticed his leader staring at it and knew he hadn't forgotten.

The car stopped and everyone exited the car, Jungwon specifically walked beside Niki. He didn't want to be nosy and continue asking, so he just continued to watch.

They were now inside the dance studio and the music was playing. Ni-ki took his hoodie off and left it in the corner of the room. Everyone practiced as hard as they could, Ni-ki mastering every move of course. After the music stopped, Ni-ki began to cough loudly and repeatedly.

Sunoo: Shit Ni-ki are you okay?

Ni-ki: Yep.

He replied before breaking into another outburst of coughs. Eventually he stopped and they rehearsed a different song but after every song, the same coughing happened. Now Jungwon was really suspicious. Ni-ki walked over near his hoodie and reached down to grab something before walking to the back door.

Ni-ki: I'm gonna get some fresh air, be right back.

Once Ni-ki left, Jungwon ran to his hoodie and began to search the pockets. To his surprise, the items were missing.

Jungwon: He took it with him outside?

Heeseung: What?

Jungwon explained to all the members about what happened morning and Ni-ki's hoodie items. Now, everyone was suspicious. Why would he have to take it outside?

Jay: I'm gonna check.

Jungwon: Thanks.

While Jay walked up to the door, the members were closely behind him. Jay quickly opened the door to reveal their maknae with a cigarette in his mouth and a cigarette box and lighter in hand. Ni-ki quickly took it from his mouth and hid it behind his back.

Sunghoon: We already saw it Ni-ki. We can see the smoke from behind your back anyway.

Jungwon: Ni-ki what the fuck!?

Ni-ki: Look I'm sorry, but it's my decision! I'm nearly an adult.

Jungwon: If your such an adult why are you hiding it behind your back?

Ni-ki threw it to the ground and squashed it with his foot. This was the one thing he didn't want them to know about. They brought Ni-ki inside and warned him about the risks and convinced him to quit. :p

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading :)

Love yousss bye