A Trail Of Bodies

Welcome back for book four! I hope you are ready for another wild ride! Enjoy my beautiful people! Xoxo...I OWN NO ONE!

*Eric took Taylor to different places and they ended up in New Orleans. Eric made sure to tell Klaus to stay away. Eric knew if Klaus or anyone got to close then she would bolt. Eric knew Taylor would love being here with all the humans walking the streets without a care in the world. The party never ends here and there was blood to relish in. Whether it was on the willing or not*

Taylor: When are we going out? We have been driving forever.

Eric: Soon as we get settled in. Patience, love...*Taylor sighed*

Taylor: I'm starving...*They got in and settled. Taylor changed into her black leather crop top and pink leather shorts.

 Taylor changed into her black leather crop top and pink leather shorts

She did her hair and added her combat boots. When she walked down, Eric looked up from his phone and got a hard on*

Eric: You look be-

Taylor: Save it. Let's just go...*Eric nodded. He knew this time was different. He knew this time around her humanity off would be bad. He saw Klaus in the distance as they walked into the club*

Eric: Killing is off limits here.

Taylor: Whatever...*Eric held her close as they danced, he fed and drank with her. When she was deep into the sea of people, he slowly walked off. He looked behind him to make sure she was distracted and walked outside*

Klaus: What the bloody hell is that!?

Eric: You need to prepare yourself for what I am about to tell you....Eve is dead...*Klaus looked in disbelief. In shock, in despair and he took a step back*...She found them and ran.

Klaus: Where is my daughter? Kelly.

Eric: Kelly is with Randy and Jax has the kids. I made sure Kelly is being kept safe...I have to call Bonnie and Jax.

Klaus: Where is she, Eric!?

Eric: In Paris and no one knows. Klaus...Someone made sure this would happen. Call her...*Klaus looked away as he lost another daughter*...John is here somewhere? Keep him away from her and tell him...*Klaus felt a tear run down his face and he walked away*

Bonnie: Eric?

Eric: I don't have long...Someone killed Jack and Eve. It was a set up. Taylor found them...She's...She's full blown ripper.

Bonnie: Eric...Who?

Eric: I don't know but I have this feeling as it being just the beginning. I am with her. If I get too close...

Bonnie: I know. I know. What do you need me to do?

Eric: Jax. I have to call him. He'll need help.

Bonnie: Of course...Eric, we will get her back.