President Teller

*Jax walked up to Clay's room. Val was talking to another nurse when she saw Jax. She nodded yes as he made his eyes glow. Jax walked into Clay's room and shut the blinds. Clay slowly opened his eyes as he saw what felt like to him the reaper coming to get him. All Clay smelled was a pissed off wolf and knew he was screwed*

Clay: Son...*Jax pulled his knife out and pressed it against Clay's throat*...

*Jax pulled his knife out and pressed it against Clay's throat*

What are you?

Jax: I read the letters and I know you killed my father...*Clay groaned in pain as he felt the knife pressed more into his neck*...Piney...You trying to kill Taylor.

Clay: Please...Son.

Jax: Don't. Don't call me that. The only reason I am not putting a stake through your heart is because I need this cartel deal to happen. Those Irish pricks won't deal with anyone else.

Clay: You have to let me tell you.

Jax: No. You are done telling me anything, anymore. Now I am the one telling you. You are stepping down as president. You can sit at the table, you can vote and that's it. You keep the Irish happy and you stay out of my way. If you don't, I will let the club read the letters and tell them that you have been made vampire. Then I'll let Opie tell everyone that it was you who murdered his old man.

Clay: Who gave you the letters?

Jax: Doesn't matter.

Clay: Gemma?

Jax: You stay away from Taylor and my mother.

Clay: This is a mistake...*Jax pressed the knife hard, growled as his eyes went went red and started to glow*

Jax: Do. You. Understand?

Clay: Yeah...*Jax then tore off the president patch from Clay's kutte*...You might as well kill me...*Jax chuckled*

Jax: You already are...*Jax spit on Clay and bumped into Gemma as he walked down the hall*

Gemma: You can't leave me Jackson.

Jax: I am not going anywhere. Don't worry. He won't hurt you again and this vampire thing. Mom, nobody can know about that. I mean it. Do you hear me?...*She nodded yes and watched him walk off...

Taylor started to unpack because something was telling her deep down that they weren't leaving. Eric stood in the doorway as he felt her anger and pain. Taylor wiped her tears as she put away their kids clothes. Eric slowly came behind her and she cried in his arms. Taylor held onto Eric tightly and he rubbed her head.

He said a Swedish poem that his mom used to say in times of comfort. Taylor felt defeated, like they were so close and it blew up in her face. She knew that she should just leave but she wanted her kids to have their father as well. There was no way that she could leave him behind. She wanted her whole family out and safe*