Almost Out

*Taylor smiled as she heard Thomas and Abel laughing with Jax. She packed and was honestly so happy to be going back home. Not only for her but for her kids. To better their future and know they will be safe there. Taylor knew deep down one of her sons would end up back here or maybe even her daughter would probably venture out to be someone's old lady. She knew that she just had to be there for her children and protect them at all cost*

Taylor: Hey baby.

Jax: Let's go see mommy...Yes babe?

Taylor: I think I'm almost done.

Jax: You sure?...*Taylor looked at him*...Have room for one more?

Taylor: What!?...*She smiled big*...You're coming!?

Abel: Daddy is coming!...*Taylor kissed Jax and they smiled watching the boys jumping on their bed*

Taylor: But?

Jax: I'm out. Just a few more things to finish up here...*Taylor wrapped her arms around his neck*...I'll drive you and have someone meet me after we get them settled in...*She smiled*...I can't wait. Come on boys let's go pack up some snacks for the road...*Taylor finished getting somethings to get. Jax helped her the bags as Gemma was walking in*

Taylor: I thought we could maybe stop by that park along the way. Let the boys run off steam.

Jax: Yeah, of course.

Gemma: Clay know?

Jax: After you tell him. I'll be back in a few days.

Taylor: Say bye to Gam.

Abel: Bye Gam...*Gemma smiled and kissed him*

Thomas: Bye bye...*Jax smiled as he carried his daughter to the car. Jax and Taylor said bye to Gemma. Gemma sighed as she watched them pull off*

Unser: Yeah?

Gemma: Something is wrong. Clay emptied the safe this morning, all of it.

Unser: I-I'm sure it's just about club stuff.

Gemma: No, it's private cash. He lied this morning.

Unser: So do you think he needed the money for?

Gemma: Hurry back here!

Jax: You look really nice today baby.

Taylor: All for you...*His eyes went red and she smiled. Taylor caressed his hair as he sang songs with his sons*

Jax: Bathroom. Daddy has to stop for gas.

Abel: Potty!

Jax: You want help?

Taylor: I got them. I will take her because she is probably ready to feed...*Jax kissed her and he looked over when he saw the cop*...Relax. You are a civilian right now.

Jax: Hurry up...*Abel and Thomas held hands as they walked in front of their mom*

Cop: Do you like it?

Jax: Excuse me?

Cop: My daughter wants one...*Jax looked at the Rav*

Jax: Oh, yeah. My old lady loves it...*He saw the cops bike*...How fast is that 1150?

Cop: Gets the job done. You ride?

Jax: Yeah. You mi-

Abel: Daddy!...*Abel ran over and hugged his dads leg*

Cop: Hey there little one...*Abel waved at him*...Have a good day...*Taylor put the kids in the car and kissed Jax*

Taylor: Congrats. You had a conversation with a cop...*She smiled*