Prophecy Coming True

Taylor: Is there a plan for tonight?

Eric: Yes.

Taylor: Well?

Eric: Moon light dinner and a stroll through the city...*Taylor smiled and nodded*...Go get ready love.

George: Uhtred.

Uhtred: Yes?

George: Tonight by the woods...*Uhtred looked at him*

Uhtred: He is here...*Nion nodded and Uhtred smiled. Taylor walked out of the bathroom as she slipped on her new dress. It had a exotic and vivid with hot pink and saffron florals and leaves, offset against a plethora of blues and aquas.

It was a deep cut in the front and Eric thought she looked beautiful*

Taylor: I saw it when I dragged you out the other day...*Eric smiled*...I didn't know if it would look right on me. The tattoo and my hair...I...I sorta haven't felt right after having Abel and then came Thomas...*Eric stood and walked to her*

Eric: You look beautiful...*She smiled and kissed him*

Uhtred: Thanks for coming. I know it was a big ask.

Felix: It's not a bother. I have news.

Gisela: Are they lying?

Felix: Yes. There is no prophecy for you and...Tiffany?

Uhtred: Taylor...*Felix nodded*...Get anything else?

Felix: Well...*Gisela looked at Uhtred*

Taylor: Look at this...*Eric smiled*

Eric: We can go in...*Taylor nodded*...I didn't know you like art.

Taylor: I guess a little. I get it from my dad...*Amber smiled*

Eric: Klaus, the hybrid dick likes art...*Amber chuckled*

Taylor: Eric...*He smiled and put his hand on her hip*...This is viking.

Eric: I see...*He pulled her close as he saw people staring. Eric didn't know if it was because the way her breast were bulging in her dress or if these people were in on what was happening*...Can I ask you something?...*Taylor nodded as she read about the art she was looking at*...Did you feel...Different about yourself since you had our sons?

Taylor: I...Yes.

Eric: And Jax?...*She sighed*

Taylor: As long as I'm happy. He's content.

Eric: But he doesn't know the internal stuff...*She shook her head no as she started walking again*...Are you okay?...*She nodded yes*...Love, I am always here for you. You have no reason to feel ugly or anything of that nature. You are so beautiful and if we weren't going to dinner...I would show you all the ways...*Taylor bit her lip and kissed him*