We're Here For You

Nero: Babe, someone is here to see you...*Gemma looked up as she put her cigarette out. He nodded and she followed him out the door. Jax stood when he saw his mom and they sat down*...We okay here?

Jax: Yeah, I heard what you said.

Nero: Good...Be civil.

Gemma: I didn't feel like going home...*Nero kissed Gemma's head and walked off*

Jax: Do you want to fix the damage that you've done?

Gemma: Yes, of course, I do.

Jax: Then you need to prove to Taylor that you can be trusted.

Gemma: I'm cold turkey. No booze, no weed. I'm serious.

Jax: It's not that easy.

Gemma: What is it then? Just tell me.

Jax: Clay was the one who put the Nomads in motion...The home invasions, everything.

Gemma: What!?

Jax: I need the proof and you're going to get it.

Gemma: Me? What are you talking about?...*He lit a cigarette*

Jax: He'd do anything for you. Let him in, get his trust.

Gemma: You-you want me to spy on him?

Jax: No, I want you to be with him. Sleep with him, make him feel like a king again and the dirty secrets will just start flowing. Just like they always have...*Gemma sighed and bit her lip*

Gemma: And what if I can't do that?

Jax: Then get used to living in a brothel because hookers and bangers are going to be your only family...*Gemma sighed as they had a stare down and Jax left for the hospital*...Hey, when did you get in?

Eric: Not too long ago. I'm sorry...*They shook hands*...You hear anything about Kelly?

Jax: Baby boy...*Eric smiled*...Can you let Taylor know I'm here?...*Eric nodded and ran off. Jax took his kutte, his guns and his knife off as he laid with Abel*

Abel: Daddy...Daddy, wake up. Daddy.

Jax: Hmmm, hey big man...*Abel smiled*...You feeling okay?

Abel: I'm hungry...*Jax nodded*

Jax: Okay, what are you thinking?

Abel: Cookies! Don't tell mommy...*Jax chuckled*

Jax: Chocolate chip?...*Abel nodded*...With some milk?...*Jax smiled as Abel licked his lips*...Coming right up baby boy...*Jax stood up and Taylor walked in*

Abel: Mommy!

Taylor: Hey baby!...*Jax kissed her*

Jax: Was just about to go get little man breakfast. Cookies. Mom, is that okay?

Taylor: Thomas needs some too...*Thomas jumped up and down. Taylor put Thomas on the bed with Abel and she smiled watching them hug. Jax walked back over with the cookies and Taylor helped the boys while Jax held Marianna. He looked at his phone and sighed*...Go baby. We'll be here.

Jax: Bobby found Chibs.

Taylor: Go. I love you and be careful...*They kissed, he kissed his kids goodbye and laughed as he stole a cookie....Hours later, Jax was laughing with Marianna when Gemma knocked and walked in. Taylor froze and made her eyes glow as she saw Gemma. Eric stopped mid sip when he saw Gemma walk into the kitchen and put a key down on the table*

Jax: What are you doing here?

Taylor: Abel, Thomas, bath time...*She took Marianna and walked upstairs with the kids. Eric glared at Gemma as he walked passed her*