Momma Alpha

Jax: Wake up.

Taylor: Hmm?

Jax: Babe, wake up.

Taylor: What's wrong? Where are we going?

Jax: Out. Come on...*Taylor opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. Taylor smiled and caressed his face. He kissed her hand and smiled more*...Come on.

Taylor: Where are we going?...*Jax looked at her*...Okay, okay...*They both got up and got dressed*...Okay, tell me now.

Jax: I am taking my beautiful wife on a night ride...*Taylor smiled*...Eric is here with the kids...*Taylor hugged Jax*

Eric: Be careful...*Jax gave Taylor a helmet and she laughed as they drove off. Something about the night has been so beautiful to her since she had gotten turned. They talked and laughed when he drove fast, feeling the bike at that speed felt incredible. Jax lost his smile when he saw Opie pacing*

Taylor: Babe?

Jax: Yeah, I see him. Hold on...*Jax pulled over and Taylor slowly took her helmet off as she saw the look in Opie's eyes*...Ope, you okay brother?

Taylor: Opie, what's the matter?...*He whipped out his gun and Taylor gasped. Jax looked in shock as Opie pointed the gun at Taylor and she put her hands up. Letting Opie know she meant no harm, her first thought was that Clay glamoured him to think she did something*

Opie: Wooden bullets only right!...*Taylor looked at Jax in fear. One bullet, at the right aim and Taylor was gone. Jax slowly stepped in front of the gun, now blocking his wife*

Jax: Put the gun down Ope...*Opie looked at Taylor*...PUT THE GUN DOWN!

Opie: DID YOU KNOW!?

Jax: Calm down. Just talk to me brother...Know what?

Opie: DID YOU KNOW!? ALL THESE LIES!

Jax: Opie, what are you talking about?

Opie: DID YOU KNOW!...*Opie pointed the gun back at Taylor*

Jax: HEY! You don't point that at her. You point that at me...*Taylor then smelled a body burning inside*

Taylor: Ope, who is that burning inside?...*Jax smelled the air and smelled a body*

Jax: Wha?

Opie: Clay killed my old man...*Taylor covered her mouth in shock*

Jax: Opie...No!

Opie: YES! He killed my wife and now my father. DID YOU KNOW!?

Jax: NO OPE! OF COURSE NOT! If Clay did really do this. Then this is a club issue and we take it to the table.

Opie: What table? You're out remember?...*Opie shot Jax's tire, got on his bike and rode off*

Taylor: Clay at the clubhouse?

Jax: Probably.

Taylor: Come on. We can follow him...*They ran off together, following the sound of Opie's bike and they ran in as he held the gun to Clay*

Opie: Sit down! You are going to die at the gavel!

Clay: Can I say something?

Opie: Did you give my old man a chance before you shot him in the chest!?

Jax: OPIE PUT THE GUN DOWN! PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME DO THIS!...*Opie shot Clay

*Opie shot Clay