Moms Coming Home To You

*Taylor got to New Orleans and Klaus let her have her way. While still keeping an eye on her. He wasn't about to let her rain blood through their home. Eric and him had a plan to help her...Recover. They just had to time it right and hoped it all worked out. Eric felt awful that he turned his back on her when she needed him most. His first thought was to protect the boys and Eric knew that she would have wanted it that way*

Klaus: Love? I think I may have found a way to spice up the night...*Taylor smiled*...I found the vampires who killed Jax...*Klaus saw her eyes glow*

Taylor: How about we...Feed then get to the fighting and killing.

Klaus: Sounds like a plan.

Elijah: Niklaus? This is you helping?

Taylor: Relax Uncle...It's just a little fun...*Taylor smiled as she walked off with Klaus*

Bonnie: It'll work.

Jax: You think?

Klaus: Pick your treat...*Taylor fed and drank her way through the night. Not paying attention to Klaus. Klaus texted Freya..."Now"...Freya started the spell and as Taylor came up for air she saw Jax. Taylor dropped the man's body with blood still dripping from her mouth*

Taylor whispered: Jax.

Jax: Baby, you have to stop this.

Taylor whispered: Jax.

Jax: Hi baby...*Taylor cried as she walked to him*...I don't have long and I need you to snap out of this. Stop this...Please, for me. There may be a way for me to come back. Until it happens...Baby, I need you to stay strong.

Taylor: I can't. Jax, I can't do this without you...*He sighed as she started crying harder*...Come back to me.

Jax: The boys need you baby...*Taylor felt the weight of her humanity hit her and realized that she left her boys. Left them like they didn't matter and she gasped*

Taylor: Oh my gosh. The boys. I...Jax.

Jax: It's okay baby...I love you. Taylor, I love you so much.

Taylor: I love you too...*Jax kissed her forehead and when she gasped...They both looked in shock*

Jax: You felt that? I thought...*Taylor smiled and they kissed deeply as she cried*

Taylor: I love you.

Jax: I love you more baby...*Klaus texted Eric that it worked and Eric sighed in relief. Taylor watched Jax vanish and she dropped to her knees, sobbing in pain. Klaus picked her up bridal style and Taylor held onto her father*

Taylor: It hurts so much dad.

Klaus: I know. Clay and Tristan will pay for your pain. We will get Jax and Bonnie back...*Klaus carried her home*...Thank you Freya.

Taylor: Please tell me you can bring them back?

Freya: In the process. You should go rest Taylor...*Taylor hugged Freya tightly*

Taylor: Thank you...*Freya nodded and Klaus kissed Taylor on her forehead. He sighed and was just happy that it worked. Taylor looked at the picture of her boys on her phone and cried. The ones who gave her a new life, who saved her and healed her. She had left them and only hoped they didn't hate her.

She felt exhausted coming off the ripper binge. Which was normal...All the guilt and pain coming back all at once. She texted and thanked Eric for everything. He told her he was just happy that she was okay and safe. He sent her a picture of the boys sleeping and she smiled. Taylor eventually made her guilt leave and worried about it when she woke up...Taylor woke and it felt like a weight was lifted off of her. She rolled over, bit her lip and dialed her sister's number*