Our Boys

*It was a few nights later and they were in the woods with the wolves and vamps. They heard whispers and wanted to fill them in on what they heard. Taylor was laughing with the hybrids and Eric was happy she was somewhat comfortable. He loved when she was relaxed, he thought she always did flourish when she was in her element.

Eric stood near her as he felt her concern. He looked at her as she gasped in pain. Taylor felt Jax's pain, the wave of pain was so strong that it knocked her down to her knees. Taylor groaned as she grabbed her chest. He saw her eyes glow and knew it meant something was wrong*

Eric: Are you turning? Love, what is it?

Taylor: J...Jax. Did you ever find him?...*Eric calls Jax*

Jax: She with you?...*Uhtred looked over as he saw her stand*

Leo: Eric okay with all of this?

Uhtred: No...*Leo sighed*

Jax: Yeah, I'm fine. We just had a little scare. You know what...Can I talk to her?

Taylor: Hey, you okay?

Jax: Yeah, sorry. Things have been a little crazy around here.

Taylor: As long as you are okay. Do you need me?

Jax: No, you keep doing your thing. I however...I.

Taylor: Jax?

Jax: I...How are you? It's been a while and this is the longest we...You doing okay?...*Eric tilted his head as he saw the sparkle in her eye*

Taylor: Yeah...I...I'm good.

Jax: That's good. Listen...When you have some time. I really would like to talk to you. If that's okay?

Taylor: Of course. Are you okay? The boys okay?

Jax: Yeah, yeah. We're all good. I just really have to get something off of my chest.

Taylor: Okay. Let me figure out a few things and then I will make my way back home.

Jax: Awesome. Take care of yourself.

Taylor: You too...*Eric glared at her as she handed him his phone back. Taylor sighed and walked for the woods. Eric followed behind her and Uhtred slowly walked to the woods to get a better hear for what was going on*

Eric: What are you doing?

Taylor: What are you talking about?

Eric: Jax...*Taylor looked away as she felt the feeling come back*...Taylor?

Taylor: What?

Eric: He is with Tara.

Taylor: I know that.

Eric: You still love him?

Taylor: I'll always love him. He's my progeny.

Eric: Not what I meant...*She didn't answer and he sighed*...He's nice to you for a minute. Taylor, he cheated on you. Now you want to go back to him?

Taylor: Eric...It's nothing.

Eric: Liar.

Taylor: What? No.

Eric: Taylor...

Taylor: Do you not feel anything? Eric, this all feels off.  The smell in the air. Something is saying to me that this is all a setup. Even you are being fooled.

Amber: Good baby girl.

Eric: Watch it...*Taylor sighed*...You are not doing this. I don't approve. Going back to the club will...Taylor, they will get you killed.