Nomad

Eric: Well, it has been too long.

Amber: Hmm, it has.

Eric: Are you well? Given?...*He looked around*

Amber: I am well. At peace watching my children.

Eric: So, tell me. You didn't...*He looked around again*...Pull me here unless it is important.

Amber: The baby is part yours...*Eric sighed*...But if you want out. The DNA will know and slowly pull from you.

Eric: Making the baby his?...*Amber nodded*...How?

Amber: The Dhampir blood line is confusing unless you know the ins and outs. You sure about this? Once you do this...

Eric: I'll stay away for those nine months. Amber, it'll ruin her life.

Amber: Yours or hers?...*Eric glared at her*...Why are you fighting it?

Eric: Because it'll be another way that I'm competing with him. I see the way she looks at him, she loves him. I'm not stupid. Her life is with Jax and that's where she needs to be.

Amber: So you are giving up?

Eric: No, I'm making the choice for her. We both know that she will choose me. If Jax ever finds out...I won't be the reason that he wants her to release him. Amber...*Amber sighed*

Amber: She loves you.

Eric: And I love her. It's...Bad timing. Who turned him?

Amber: Now that I can't tell you. The witches here will have my neck...*He looked around*...They hardly gave me the okay to drag you here. Which you should go because we don't want them trying to keep you here.

Eric: We wouldn't want that. Take care of yourself...*Eric gasped as he came back to his body*

Taylor: Finally! I thought something was wrong with you. I just uh...I just wanted to say that I love you and no matter what you choose...Eric, this baby will always be yours.

Eric: Taylor, I have to go back home for a while.

Taylor: You are not walking out on this baby? On me?...*Eric stood out of the coffin*

Eric: That baby is Jax's and only his...*Taylor slowly stepped away from him*

Taylor: Then you need to go...*Eric sighed, he went to kiss her and she turned her head away from him*

Eric: I love you...*Taylor closed her eyes and cried as he walked away....

Two weeks later and it was the night of the full moon. Taylor had just put the boys down for bed and walked down to get a blood bag. Tyler knocked and not long after, Jax walked through the door. Taylor hugged him tightly and handed him a shot of whiskey to help with the nerves. Taylor checked her phone for the billionth time today and her heart broke every time there was nothing.

She was holding onto hope that Eric would want this baby. Hoping Eric would change his mind but he was pushing her away. She had to swallow it and move on, her family was here and her boys needed her. The only thing she wanted was her mother and advice*

Amber: I'm here and you are doing great, baby girl. He will come back.

Taylor: You feeling okay?

Jax: Nervous.

Tyler: It's normal...*Jax sighed*

Jax: I really wish it was you...No offense...*Tyler nodded*

Taylor: I know but with the baby...I...

Jax: I know, I know.

Tyler: We should get ready...*Jax went to change and checked on his boys. After he walked out back with Tyler and looked up at the moon. Taylor rubbed on his shoulders as she felt his emotions*