Three Breeds. One Baby

Joe: Wakey, wakey...*Taylor slowly opened her eyes*...There she is...*Taylor went to talk but felt duct tape on her lips. She looked away as he brought a bright light over her*...Have you ever had surgery before?...*Taylor whimpered as she saw the surgical instruments on a small table next to her*...The nurse said you have something wrong with your...Hmmm...*He looked at the instruments*...Ribs...*Taylor shook her head and he ripped the duct tape off*...Scream. Please.

Eric: Anything!?

Valerie: Almost.

Jax: You said that days ago..*They looked at Eric as he paced and groaned. He was feeling all of her pain*...Why can't he just run to her?

Valerie: As I already explained...Taylor is cloaked. Relax.

Taylor: JOE! STOP!...*She yelled as he cut her face*

Joe: It's different now that we are vampires. I've been draining you...So that way you'll feel more...*Taylor groaned more as he put the knife through her*...Like how does that feel? Feeling the knife scrape against your very rib bone...*Taylor made her eyes glow*

Taylor: I hate you. I hate you so much.

Joe: But I love you baby.

Clay: We go together.

Eric: I'm not waiting for you.

Clay: As a club we go. We have no idea what he has or who he has. If Jax gets caught in the middle of this then it'll officially be club business.

Eric: I don't care. Club or no club. Joe dies today. So if Jax isn't up for it or if your club can't take the heat then stay here and I'll bring her back.

Jax: She is my wife and I'm going.

Eric: She is mine...*They growled and got in each other's face*

Valerie: Okay. Both of you go. The club can stay back...*Clay looked at Valerie*...The more time we talk about it, the more time we are wasting. Joe is not a member. He did this to follow and get closer to Taylor. At this point...He is voted out.

Clay: By who?

Eric: By me. Keep up...*Jax and Eric ran off*

Taylor: ERIC!

Joe: Come on. Did you really think I would let him find you? I've been watching and following you. Abel is a real peach. So is Thomas and...Is...Is that a heartbeat?...*Taylor looked in shock at Joe*...Shall we find out?

Taylor: STOP IT!...*Joe looked at the window as he heard something*

Jax: Well, well, well...*Joe turned around and popped his fangs. Eric went to Taylor as Jax and Joe were fighting*

Taylor: Am...Am I dreaming?

Eric: No, no you are not.

Taylor: It's really you...My love...*Eric smiled and caressed her face*...Don't hate me...*Eric frowned and looked at her stomach as he heard the heartbeat*...Don't tell anyone. Not yet.

Eric: It'll be our secret. Taylor, I could never hate you...*Eric wrapped her in a blanket and she groaned as he picked her up*

Clay: We get him?...*Jax nodded and watched Eric carry her upstairs*

Eric: Drink up love...*Taylor slowly drank the blood bag*

Taylor: Thank you...*He nodded*

Jax: Hey baby, you okay?...*She nodded*...What did he?

Taylor: I...I can't talk about it...*She broke down and Jax sat down to pull her in for a hug. Eric kissed her hand and let them have a moment. He sighed as she was pregnant again, he sighed because things with Jax were only taken off and he had to back off*